Former Somali President Sheikh Shariif Goes on Arab TV, Defends UAE role in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was educated in Sudan and has always spoken good Arabic. After losing reelection, he moved to Boston for a bit and tried to learn English but that ended in diaster. Look up his speech at Morehouse College and see if you can understand a word.

I think he had no choice but to become a pom pom girl for the UAE since he lives in the UAE and thats where he banks his stolen money.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He was educated in Sudan and has always spoken good Arabic. After losing reelection, he moved to Boston for a bit and tried to learn English but that ended in diaster. Look up his speech at Morehouse College and see if you can understand a word.

I think he had no choice but to become a pom pom girl for the UAE since he lives in the UAE and thats where he banks his stolen money.
Educated in Sudan :ehh:

I prefer this guy over the snake HSM:francis:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Yonis

I think I heard Sheikh Sharif's wife and kids live in the US now.

Let's just say they aren't living in council housing. :icon lol:

It's becoming a predictable pattern of corruption where Somali leaders empty the state coffers at the end of their terms. :francis:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68

:deadrose:

He though broken english with boondheerian accent would help him

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol somalis in somalias arabic is pretty good normally but what a sell out he better have got paid alot for this interview plus his views isn't relevant anymore and why are they asking him?
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts