This always makes my blood boil

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
When I go back to Ethiopia I am smoking these oromos no mercy. How we getting beat up inside our own turf is beyond me.
Screenshot_20240821_002001_Chrome.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We gonna be richer and more well armed soon and they know it. Oil drilling will take place soon thanks to our Turkish brothers. They will get smoked in the next war if article 39 is refused.

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
We gonna be richer and more well armed soon and they know it. Oil drilling will take place soon thanks to our Turkish brothers. They will get smoked in the next war if article 39 is refused.
Akhi this has nothing to do with somalia this is about harar...

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
If you are diaspora you would be better off sending money to your relatives. Plenty of crash outs walking around in your homeland. Hell set up a funding pot for your tribal militia.
Nope I'm a fob from Ethiopia came to the west to study so I can rebuild Harar. Literally the only reason I am in the west

lol this nga Emir of Harar is a Somali larper, bro didn't even know what Hararis were till a few days ago when he decided to ask the Harar subreddit😂. Fob from Ethiopia wants to rebuild Harar? Yeah ur a capper, no Harari wants to step foot in Harar u wierdo.

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
lol this nga Emir of Harar is a Somali larper, bro didn't even know what Hararis were till a few days ago when he decided to ask the Harar subreddit😂. Fob from Ethiopia wants to rebuild Harar? Yeah ur a capper, no Harari wants to step foot in Harar u wierdo.
Another hater from discord keep coping brother. I will continue marching forward

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
lol ok u/Throwaway6272839029. Anyone feel free to check his reddit posts, and tell me that dude is harari or not
Every single person who asks me what my ethnicity is I proudly answer somali. Whatever attention seeking games you're playing have fun. I have a goal to accomplish

Last edited:
These Oromos will soon be coming for Jijga Somalis are too stupid to see the writings on the wall. First they come peacefully and don’t make trouble before you know it your the minority in your own city and they want to be annexed to Oromia this is happening in Somali inhabited cities throughout Somali state, and Somalis instead of being United as one front as brain dead and think Qabil matters and if it isn’t happening to their qabil so what.

seoulmates

Inactive.
If there was a human equivalent to roaches it would be Oromos.

If you see one in your land you know there’s thousands more. Literal pests