France accused of banning halal slaughter weeks before Ramadan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow France is trying hard to kick Muslims out. I wonder if Muslims will do an exodus? Or the Dunya glitter is too tempting? Mon dieu

They're very weird for doing this but we're getting too comfortable in the west. It's their country and if we want to do stuff the Islamic way we have to go to muslim countries

Mozart

You need people like me
Halal meat isn’t banned. It’s electronarcosis that’s banned because it doesn’t actually kill the animal. Some ‘halal meat’ in France was using it, and in reality it isn’t actually halal. So the options are now actual halal meat or electrocuted. It’s just misinformation

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
The "civilized", "intellectually superior", "enlightened" race is at again. I have never in my life seen more backwards group of people then whites. As for the Muslims, they can either go vegan which is better anyways when you have been fasting for hours or buy from the jews.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Halal meat isn’t banned. It’s electronarcosis that’s banned because it doesn’t actually kill the animal. Some ‘halal meat’ in France was using it, and in reality it isn’t actually halal. So the options are now actual halal meat or electrocuted. It’s just misinformation
Actually they want the animal to be stunned as they view halal meat as barbaric

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The "civilized", "intellectually superior", "enlightened" race is at again. I have never in my life seen more backwards group of people then whites. As for the Muslims, they can either go vegan which is better anyways when you have been fasting for hours or buy from the jews.

France are kinda soul-less Cadaans tho. I mean, these are the people who slaughtered their own king and queen. The Normandy are to worldly

Mozart

You need people like me
Actually they want the animal to be stunned as they view halal meat as barbaric
No, they’ve only banned one procedure. Some ‘Muslim’ butchers were using it because it’s cheaper and they end up making more money. Actual halal meat or the standard non-Muslim way are the 2 options now.

France is just doing everything in their power to suppress their Muslim population.

Muslims are, apparently, 8% of their population. We might even see swing of Political stability, considering how large Muslims are in France, and how the current government is doing their best to undermine them. Many right-wingers are upset of how the drastically the Muslim population is increasing.

We shall see. Hopefully, nothing drastic occurs, like the butchering of school teachers or suicide bombings, etc.

vegan doesnt fill my alpha needs

reer

VIP
what do you expect from them their dhaqan is destruction massacre genocide looting vicious exploitation. the most barbaric and backwards people of the last few centuries.

what do you expect from them their dhaqan is destruction massacre genocide looting vicious exploitation. the most barbaric and backwards people of the last few centuries.
To be fair every ethnic group is guilty of the things you're saying, the Whites were just the most efficient at it. They had better weapons and better armies in which to subjugate the world in the 19th century.

Imagine if Somalis had the capability the Cadaans have, the whole world would be part of Somaliweyne by now haha.

Trending

Latest posts