NEWS France accused of banning halal slaughter weeks before Ramadan

Reborn
Goes to show how quickly fake news can spread these days amongst the Muslim community that jumps at everything without looking at the details and facts as they are emotionally blinded. :tacky:

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
That’s misinformation, only a certain way of « « halal » » slaughter that’s been dubbed as unethical has been banned, not halal. And anyways, most of us buy our meat from butchers’ and not industrially processed products in supermarket. Not a big change. In fact, some Muslims are even happy to get rid of some fraudulent halal brands that aren’t even Muslim-owned

Can they import halal? They’re so stupid because France has a huge Muslim community. They’ll lose money doing this. Hatred and racism cost money.

Wallahi you don't know how hateful these frenchies are abaayo! These guys are the absolute worst, I don't even want to get into it too much, I need to go to bed soon, but wallahi they're a fucking cancer!! I wish them and their dutty ass republic the absolute worse and that wouldn't even be able to match their wickedness:pacspit:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Muslims in France can get import halal chicken from other Muslim countries but where will the french products in Muslim countries go.

Trending

Latest posts