French NGO is paying men to grape children in Somalia 🀒

This is why they want IDP camps in Somalia. They are a hotbed for terror recruitment and sexual exploitation.

It's harder for foreigners and their dirty dayuusiin to go to people's neighbourhoods, but it's easy for them to exploit poor people living in tents and shacks, most of whom, are from Bantu or D&M clans (visually).

We need to hold LaftaGareen and his 'administration' accountable, because most exploitation in Somalia, is targeted at his community, yet he has failed to build permanent housing for them. Instead his people are scattered in IDP camps across Somalia, being exploited in some way or another. In addition, they get a stipend from NGOs or the UN, to incentivise them to remain IDP'ers instead of regular town folk.

No to IDP camps.
Yes to permanent housing.

Last edited:
They also brutally murdered this woman who studied agriculture in Sweden then later on went to help farmers,it’s like this ngos prey on our weaknesses they launder millions of dollars and have some Somalis on standby willing to do the dirty work.

That account doesn’t like the current government in xamar id take their words with a grain of salt but I don’t doubt that NGOs are doing a lot of vile things in Somalia

Human Rights Report published a report on Somali men pimping Somali girls from IDP to AMISOM soldiers, this was many years ago. Just imagine what they get up to in 2024.

Pretty sickening stuff I remember those reports from the 2010s they mainly target women from IDP camps

Women and children, boys also.

In Puntland, in an IDP camp, a group of Bantu men raped a Bantu boy. I am starting to wonder if it's somehow related to this NGO scam. These IDP camps need to be shut down, nothing positive comes out of them.

Women and children, boys also.

In Puntland, in an IDP camp, a group of Bantu men raped a Bantu boy. I am starting to wonder if it's somehow related to this NGO scam. These IDP camps need to be shut down, nothing positive comes out of them.
Idp camps shouldn’t be permanent imo like they are now people should be encouraged to return to their farms if it’s safe to do so it should only be temporary but like everything it’s a money making scheme there are a lot of corrupt businessmen and politicians back home

Idp camps shouldn’t be permanent imo like they are now people should be encouraged to return to their farms if it’s safe to do so it should only be temporary but like everything it’s a money making scheme there are a lot of corrupt businessmen and politicians back home

Even if the farms aren't safe, Baydhabo is safe, so what's LaftaGareen doing? You don't see any other community scattered like moths being exploited like this. Somalis need to start getting serious and stop being shy about telling the truth. The communities that are most at risk are Bantus and D&M.

They promote these crimes and use them to promote their liberal laws and NGO's. It is the same all over. It has already been exposed they were ties to some previous crimes. All NGO's need to be removed, they are never to help or promote good but to cripple a country.

Trending