Funny Would you date a Somali Guy Video

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's crazy what you just said, Turks and afghan men are so insecure man. Hopefully your not friends with any of them anymore. And they're only being cudcud b3cause we have a very bad reputation, if we had our own bollywood or had alot of representation than we wouldn't be seeing all these jealousy because people only react like that if they see your ethnicity as low and inferior.

Last edited:
that's crazy what you just said, arab men are so insecure man. Hopefully your not friends with any of them anymore. And they're only being cudcud b3cause we have a very bad reputation, if we had our own bollywood or had alot of representation than we wouldn't be seeing all these jealousy because people only react like that if they see your ethnicity as low and inferior.

Nah, we were too young for that. Most of us didn’t even know what was going in our own countries let alone someone else’s to shape an opinion based on reputation. This had more to do with those ethnicities being predominant where I lived and I was more of an outlier. Boys and men can sense when another male is more popular with girls than them, and the fact that it was someone not from their background is what probably sparked the jealousy.

All of them had straight or wavy hair and were white skinned, and here was I with my brown skin and black curly hair standing in their way. On the other hand the person that defended me while I wasn’t there and told me about it later was a Moroccan homie, with also curly hair and mocha skin color so I think there was featurism at play here. The Moroccan friend felt more affinity towards me because we resemble each other, so he defended me, the other so-called friends did not.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
My nigga if u got game and look half decent you WILL get pussy doesn't matter if ur from fucking pluto. You might catch a lot of rejections but as long as you dont let it stop you from shooting more shots ur good. Race or ethnicity has zero factor on how much box ur getting.

It's a pity to see Black women acting this nowadays they weren't insecure like this back in the day when I was growing up in the mid-2000s they were the only race of females in UK to have big booty/voluptuousness but now every race of females are flaunting big booties popularised in the late 2000s and 2010s for Caucasian females by the likes of Kim Kardashian.

Black females have lost the only thing had going for them and are salty and insecure now I feel sorry them.

Back in those mid-2000s even I was attracted to black females solely because big booty and they too were fascinated with Somali boys because of our hair and our features. I'm not attracted to them anymore sinse mide 2000s they fell off a long time ago, they're finished.

Flexing Zina publicly? you need Lashes and flogging. The men need to hold other men accountable and not only when a Halimo commits a wrongdoing.
Guy's probably from Canada, seen lots of videos of Somali guys from that place acting like those Madows talking about nothing but Zina all day

Why do we have the online presence of 300mil when we are 50million. Hate this shit💀
You're exaggerating, this is what happens when you're Somali and your recommendation feeds knows this. Of course you see lots of posts about Somalis lol. We're really not that important in the wider web.

that's crazy what you just said, arab men are so insecure man. Hopefully your not friends with any of them anymore only hang out wit your own.
The stereotypes about them being controlling & racist exist for a reason. Almost every time I've seen some Dark-Skinned person marry into an Arab family they almost alwaaays complain about their partner's Arab family being racist towards them. This isn't just Arabs, it applies to most immigrants and POC family too.

A lot of immigrant families are staunchly anti-mixed couples & would faint if their children married outside their culture/race, they just don't say it publicly.

World

VIP
Either you’re attractive or not and that’s all that matters.

If you are ugly stop using your ethnicity as an excuse, nobody gives a f*ck. It’s pathetic.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The stereotypes about them being controlling & racist exist for a reason. Almost every time I've seen some Dark-Skinned person marry into an Arab family they almost alwaaays complain about their partner's Arab family being racist towards them. This isn't just Arabs, it applies to most immigrants and POC family too.

A lot of immigrant families are staunchly anti-mixed couples & would faint if their children married outside their culture/race, they just don't say it publicly.
If I had kids I wouldn't give them an inheritance if their children weren't fully Somali.

Ive engaged in IR dating and have no problems with people dating other races.
I just wouldn't want the generational wealth I worked for to end up in the hands of a non somali.

If my kids did have mixed kids I would just donate the inheritance I was suppose to give to somalis back home.

If I had kids I wouldn't give them an inheritance if their children weren't fully Somali.

Ive engaged in IR dating and have no problems with people dating other races.
I just wouldn't want the generational wealth I worked for to end up in the hands of a non somali.

If my kids did have mixed kids I would just donate the inheritance I was suppose to give to somalis back home.
Why are publicly posting your sins?

Trending