Gaalo women will do all these elaborate hygiene routines meanwhile…

They don’t even clean their xaar with water after using the bathroom 😭

I always see these β€œhygiene” β€œsmell good” routines on my tiktok and youtube but what’s the point of it all if you’re walking around with dried pee and sh*t on you that isn’t properly cleaned off? I find gaalo people so repulsive for that.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest, lol

Try having this conversation with them, the'd think you're dirty for cleaning yourself lol.
It's the most strange thing.
Also don't forget gaalo people mostly date each other, so her man will also be the same meaning there's nothing to detect.

I was having an argument with one of my coworkers on why it’s better to clean with water,I gave him an example of imagine if a bird shit on you what would you do he said he will clean it with water and I said why can’t he do the same on his backside.

I once thought like that too till I came to the conclusion they probably have showers so that might be a redeeming factor .

off note who ever doesn’t have showers daily please get help

Last edited:
They don’t even clean their xaar with water after using the bathroom
Its funny because its been my experience that they are equally bewildered by our way of this particular subject.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
They think men who sit down to piss is feminine. To them accidentally getting piss particles everywhere is the masculine option.

I once thought like that too till I came to the conclusion they probably have showers so that might be redeeming factor .

The very clean ones, shower once a day on average, so they are walking around with dried urine and dried faeces on them.

Muslims; buy this, instead of using a water bottle. For when you are at work or travelling. It's cheap on amazon.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 15.58.26.png

They think men who sit down to piss is feminine. To them accidentally getting piss particles everywhere is the masculine option.

And they have s3x with each other, in this filthy state. And they wonder why they have diseases down there. A lot of women contract BV (Bacterial Vaginosis), from dirty men.

A common and serious bacterial infection in women called bacterial vaginosis may be linked to microbes in the male penis

I once thought like that too till I came to the conclusion they probably have showers so that might be a redeeming factor .

These people use the toilet multiple times without washing. They also do not shower everyday.

There is no redeeming factor. Maybe some are clean freaks among them, but not the vast majority.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Plenty of gaalo have water jugs in their washroom. I noticed this in a Filipino home.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
NW Euros and their descendants have a weird aversion to washing their ass. Reminds me of Ibn Fadlan's famous account of the Vikings, some things never change.

On another note, I recently experienced a top of the line Japanese toilet and I think I am in love 😍

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Isn’t crazy during the enlightenment they took so much works from muslims but never took the most basic thing like washing your ass.

They took gothic architecture but not washing your ass
IMG_3801.jpeg