Gaalo women will do all these elaborate hygiene routines meanwhile…

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Heyy! Don’t call me Edo! I’m of the impression I’m probably a little younger than you. We’re probably the same Gen though.

I’ll let the likes of @Khaemwaset call me Edo since he’s a kid but NOT you! 😂😭
Oh come now, with my birthday being on 01/01/'01, I am as old as oum al dunya, if not more senior. In reciprocating your earlier 'young man' blister, I wanted to instigate an all out roar of the youngins calling you Eedo Angie. (Do you remember the Angie character in EastEnders? That is whom pops to mind whenever I see you tossing the lads off your shoulder :) )

I thought the Fuhrer of Hackney @Khaemwaset was one of the geezers in the congregation.
I am a legal adult as of this summer sxb :Myman:

Oh come now, with my birthday being on 01/01/'01, I am as old as oum al dunya, if not more senior. In reciprocating your earlier 'young man' blister, I wanted to instigate an all out roar of the youngins calling you Eedo Angie. (Do you remember the Angie character in EastEnders? That is whom pops to mind whenever I see you tossing the lads off your shoulder :) )

I thought the Fuhrer of Hackney @Khaemwaset was one of the geezers in the congregation.
Classical 1st of Jan birthday LOL.

Now that definitely makes me think that you’re several years older than me and definitely weren’t born in 2001. You were a young lad kicking around a football then.

You’ve revealed far too many things that tell me you’re in your early 30s If I’m being generous.

Classical 1st of Jan birthday LOL.

Now that definitely makes me think that you’re several years older than me and definitely weren’t born in 2001. You were a young lad kicking around a football then.

You’ve revealed far too many things that tell me you’re in your early 30s If I’m being generous.
Noooo, not 2001, you wally, but 01/01/1901, have said it before, have not I? One of my cousins likes EE, and when Dirty Den returned, I had to familiarise myself with his previous encounters with Angie on the iPlayer, and she was right old feisty, a bit like you. I think it was from the 70s.

Trending

Latest posts