gabartey instead of gabadhey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody says "eeyah" to our mothers, that's just too disrespectful. Naaya to our wifes is also another lie where the f*ck do you guys get this stuff.

NO that is specifically Hargeisa lingo. They don't even use the word hoyoo they say eeyah
Eeyah? What the f*ck is that? Nayaa sheegato aa tahay... Are you sure you're not Xabash or something? Maybe you're from that tribe called 'Eelaay'. Wax kale aa nuu keenti waryaa.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"Nayaa/Eyaahe" is a squad thing between somali women.
When someone else says it
shovel-girl-gif.gif

@TheUnderTaker we say eeyahe..it's not the same ey or ay as dog if that's what you guys are thinking :lol:

I haven't heaed many western SL say eeyahe to mom's but the east waa normal.

You guys actually say that to you mothers coolio

My mom would kill me before I even got a chance to utter that......It just sounds so wrong wallahi, you niggas need to fix up :lol:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
It was in hargeysa but, he is probably right.

Ppl say it there too, cuz everyone lives there. But it's more of an eastern thing...

To call the wifey "Naaheedhe" is said and is just like saying naaya and it's used everywhere in SL and parts of kilika shanaad. F the sweet talk we're geel jireyaal, save the afmacaan for xamar:childplease:

Ppl say it there too, cuz everyone lives there. But it's more of an eastern thing...

To call the wifey "Naaheedhe" is said and is just like saying naaya and it's used everywhere in SL and parts of kilika shanaad. F the sweet talk we're geel jireyaal, save the afmacaan for xamar:childplease:
Yeah, waan is idhi.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What does it mean? Isn't it disrespectful? Why not say hoyo because eeyahe sounds like dog.

eeyahe is more used for mother than wife and it's not a term of disrespect per-se. It's suppose to be used for older women. It's like when cadaan ppl say "my old lady" when referring to their wifey

A grown man calling " hooyo" out loud in public is looked at as funny:drakegrin:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
eeyahe is more used for mother than wife and it's not a term of disrespect per-se. It's suppose to be used for older women. It's like when cadaan ppl say "my old lady" when referring to their wifey

A grown man calling " hooyo" out loud in public is looked at as funny:drakegrin:
Eeyahe is disrespectful.

Nothing wrong with saying Hooyo. You're never too old for your hooyo.

I call mine mommy, or mother in public lool. I also use hooyo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.