Gaddafi regime might be most under-rated op of Somalia

I seen it sourced other places too:
View attachment 332775

I also said probably which means I don't know for sure but it's sure more likely than Italy sending troops that refused to fight and stayed there for 20 years. You niggas really think you never did nothing to nobody.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who Cares Tommy Lee Jones GIF

I supported Gaddafi up to his end RIP colonel Mummar Gaddafi :mjcry:

They stuck a knife up in his futo on Camera... He was terrible leader for sure that met his end. Europeans turned on jim just like he predicated before.

As for Somalia he had no concrete objections. He hates Barre and thus supported the rebels, but he also refused to recognize Somaliland. He said to Egal if you want to rule the whole of Somalia I'll throw my support behind but if you declared independence I won't.

You go to incredible lengths runtii making claims that have zero evidence whatsoever.
Assuming its true, why would Gaddafi give a crap about some Somalis fighting in Libya over 70 years ago? Does he care that Libyans also fought as colonial soliders?

Its a nonsense argument. You don't see Somalis hating on south Yemenis for helping invade Somalia in 1977.

i
Hes a low iq ruler, same oil/gas wealth as gulf states but left libya as a shithole
libyans themselves left libya as a shithole. They chimped out, instead of fixing it they chimped out even more and more until there was no libya to chimp out over

Assuming its true, why would Gaddafi give a crap about some Somalis fighting in Libya over 70 years ago? Does he care that Libyans also fought as colonial soliders?

Its a nonsense argument. You don't see Somalis hating on south Yemenis for helping invade Somalia in 1977.
why are you arguing with a guy whose premise starts with qabilism and soomali-isku-dir

i

libyans themselves left libya as a shithole. They chimped out, instead of fixing it they chimped out even more and more until there was no libya to chimp out over
it’s Natos fault.