Gahayle Speak Out Loud Against Khatumo And Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Koley beelihi erigavo manta wala abtirsanaya waxana xad gudub Lagu samaynaya heeshishki 93, maxaa gahayle siwaaqroon uu diiday inay abtirsadan. Gahayle is a power house in Erigavo.

"Somaliland iyo Khaatumo oo beelo ah, hadday noo dowladeeyaan annaba Puntland ayaa dowlad noo ah.."- Beesha Gahayle ee MJ oo war ka soo saartay xaaladda Ceerigaabo.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Erigavo cid sheegan karto ma jirto, Wala wada Lee yahay Iyo cid ka awood badan cid kale ma jirto even bah geri Ogaden live in erigavo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gahayle own all the airport land of erigavo all the way to lasso surad coast and dominate in the fishing industry and own lots of farm land and frankincense farming, infact Somaliland collects all its resources from there. So those ppl who think Somaliland does frankincense it's gahayle as we r the true land of punt because frankincense is the trade item listed by the ancient Egyptians as an identifier of the land of punt.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habar yonisay isinka illahi Iyo isinka rasuulka hadi aad jojjin waydan this nonsense isaaqnimo walays xiniyo tabanaya, waxana dhulka ku haraya reerki roon. These ppl r suicidal trying to test ppl patience but guess what punk, patience runs out, I urge them to tell Somaliland and muse bihi to immediately leave.

Habar yonisay isinka illahi Iyo isinka rasuulka hadi aad jojjin waydan this nonsense isaaqnimo walays xiniyo tabanaya, waxana dhulka ku haraya reerki roon. These ppl r suicidal trying to test ppl patience but guess what punk, patience runs out, I urge them to tell Somaliland and muse bihi to immediately leave.

Chill dude nobody is coming for the Gahayle who never side with anyone anyways, an example of how detached from politics they are is when the pro-British Warsangali besieged the Daraawiish Dhulbahante fort in Jiidali, the Sayyid sent a force composed of Habar Yonis and Habar Jeclo Daraawiish who relieved it, then Ibrahim Boqol, a Habar Jeclo Daraawiish commander swept down on the Warsangeli all the way up to Laasqoray and besieged it, but the British sent a warship from Yemen that bombarded the Daraawiish forcing them to retreat, this entire time the peaceful Gahayle remained to themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Chill dude nobody is coming for the Gahayle who never side with anyone anyways, an example of how detached from politics they are is when the pro-British Warsangali besieged the Daraawiish Dhulbahante fort in Jiidali, the Sayyid sent a force composed of Habar Yonis and Habar Jeclo Daraawiish who relieved it, then Ibrahim Boqol, a Habar Jeclo Daraawiish commander swept down on the Warsangeli all the way up to Laasqoray and besieged it, but the British sent a warship from Yemen that bombarded the Daraawiish forcing them to retreat, this entire time the peaceful Gahayle remained to themselves.

A bad peace is better then any just war(nabad xumi ayaa dhaamo dagaal xaq ah) no matter who is right or wrong it's still unacceptable.

This could be habar yonis being carried out from erigavo by hj and habar awal don't let muse bihi trick U to burn your home down.

1725764782063.png

The nearly extinct Gahayle are making threats now :mjlaugh:

Gahayle are Majeerteen, they have the entire Puntland machine behind them, and that's just their plan B. Dhulka, cirka iyo badda baa laga soo duuliya if you even fart in their direction. They just love peace, and idiots like you, mistake that for weakness.

Last edited:
Gahayle are Majeerteen, they have the entire Puntland machine behind them, and that's just their plan B. Dhulka, cirka iyo badda baa laga soo duuliya if you even fart in their direction. They just love peace, and idiots like you, mistake that for weakness.
They were originally frankincense traders who used to export to Cuman. When the drought became very bad, one group from Raas Xaafun they went to waamo and helped found Kismayo, while another group from Calula Qandala ila Las Qorey went to Cuman on the frankincense dhows.

Where was all that support when they become Qaxooti in 91? You can claim these sheegato all you want, they'll be made refugees again if they act up along with their 300 families.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where was all that support when they become Qaxooti in 91? You can claim these sheegato all you want, they'll be made refugees again if they act up along with their 300 families.
What U mean their sheegatos? My clan in nugaal is known as boohaaro their known as gahayle, the ppl of the past especially commoners didn't even know we were Osman Mahmoud, who came to settle nugaal after the boqortoyo wars, but their isimo did. Your just a commoner nacas with no isim history in your family.

Gahayle are warriors siwaaqroons and their families still reside in gardafu. They own all the airport land in erigavo up untill lasso surad, that's their turf or goof.

What U mean their sheegatos? My clan in nugaal is known as boohaaro their known as gahayle, the ppl of the past especially commoners didn't even know we were Osman Mahmoud, who came to settle nugaal after the boqortoyo wars, but their isimo did. Your just a commoner nacas with no isim history in your family.

Gahayle are warriors siwaaqroons and their families still reside in gardafu. They own all the airport land in erigavo up untill lasso surad, that's their turf or goof.
A Mudblood and a Sheegato? Pick up a struggle warya. I couldn't careless what sheegato you incorporate into your clan to lay claim into northern Ceerigaabo and Lassurad, that's a Muuse Ismaciil deegan, the snitch minority you belong to and their 300 families dispersed amongst are guests.

IMG_20240911_100131.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A Mudblood and a Sheegato? Pick up a struggle warya. I couldn't careless what sheegato you incorporate into your clan to lay claim into northern Ceerigaabo and Lassurad, that's a Muuse Ismaciil deegan, the snitch minority you belong to and their 300 families dispersed amongst are guests.

View attachment 342422

Erigavo is shared, I don't care what your commoner isaaq says about gahayle, U also say darod was some fleeing thief from Yemen, your muse Ismail elders let them dare say the gahayle are not siwaaqroon, cause our elders will show them their relatives still live in Gardafu.

How can U even be a sheegatos as each clan knows their family units, grandfathers,etc. is my EEDO who is bah dubays that got lost from my awoowe in a desert storm a sheegatos, she lives in erigavo and has muse Ismail kids teaching them majerten supremacy.