Galmudug flights all stopped except D/Reeb

Same ethiopia amisom are in hiiraan/sws/ kismaayo and galnus.
The relationship between Marehan and rahanweyn etc with Ethiopia is not the same, Ethiopia freed the latter from USC domination whilst Ethiopia has been occupying Gedo ever since the weak SNF was unable to defeat Al itixad terrorists so we must ensure their freedom is restored.
Screenshot_20240930_173007_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
What happened to all the booty clapping for " Birmade" Garguurte?

@TekNiKo

I don't think FGS is wrong in this even as corrupt as they are. What do you expect them to do if clan militias threatened to shoot at planes? If they don't act and plane goes down, who would be blamed? I'm sure there is some urur samaalenimo behind this but still...

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
All roads from Ethiopia that goes to Dhusomareb, Cadaado and Guriceel face a blockade now because of HSM actions.

Hawiyo were always involved in the conflict but they were hiding it, we hurt them so much now they are all coming out of the closet.

But we are ready for war, let the hunger games begin.
The HAG will be soundly starved of food and water since Ethiopia supplies 90% of the vegetables.

TekNiKo

VIP
What happened to all the booty clapping for " Birmade" Garguurte?

@TekNiKo

I don't think FGS is wrong in this even as corrupt as they are. What do you expect them to do if clan militias threatened to shoot at planes? If they don't act and plane goes down, who would be blamed? I'm sure there is some urur samaalenimo behind this but still...
I was clearly trolling, Ill never support that tuug

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's closed because it is unsafe View attachment 344384
I have captured about 200 square km and evicted you sixirooles squatters from my land your elders in Xeraale cannot even go to the sixiroole yusuf direed grave in huurshe anymore because I am blocking the way. In a desperate response to that blockade, losing all that land you had access to and all the sixirooles you have lost in just 5 confrontations, your elders send threat of terrorism, to shoot down passenger airplanes is terrorism my nigga. :pachah1:

This is not your win, you don't own the airport charging those planes for landing, you are not the people owning the planes or the people buying the tickets, or freight customer, this has nothing to do with you sixirooles. How can you shoot a plane that is landing in Balikibir from Xeraale ? you first have to pass Hulkujir to be a threat and you will first be in range, you will have to be in Seyle behind Hulkujir.

You are nowhere near Caabudwaaq airport, but for FKD purpose you are using action of HSM and Hutu business men to boost morale of sixirooles who are dropping like flies, as if you achieved anything.

You were 0.5 and I made you 0.25 and will continue to do so, best option for you is stop being a Hutu cheerleader and move further south join Biiyomaal or someshit.

Abaq

VIP
Not that easy. Today, Hawiye, specifically Hiraab + Murusade, dominate the Somali economy. Also politics but that's another topic.
I’m from Jubaland. If the Jubaland gov bans Hutus companies from the areas it controls, what could they do? There are locals with the money to set up alternatives

I’m from Jubaland. If the Jubaland gov bans Hutus companies from the areas it controls, what could they do? There are locals with the money to set up alternatives
Point is that isn't the case right now. Hormuud are the main telecommunication provider in Kismaayo today. No one is talking about shoulda woulda coulda.

TekNiKo

VIP
Point is that isn't the case right now. Hormuud are the main telecommunication provider in Kismaayo today. No one is talking about shoulda woulda coulda.
I heard Safaricom operates now in Kismayu. Seems like Ogaden are replacing them with their own companies like Nation.

Abaq

VIP
Which is the point I’m making the status quo is not acceptable and should be changed and it is very easy to change

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's nothing to do with surre.

Ulusow also banned all flights to gedo.
Dir + HG stand to benefit from this directly as there is currently an active conflict, this blockade will move the playing field in their favour no doubt and could force stop any advancement against Dir and HG if not immediately addressed it could even reverse those advancement.

The reality is Marehan business class as just as useless as political class, I bet you the 5 companies that refused to fly to Caabudwaaq have Marehan shareholders who are silent.

We need to hold those share holders accountable, name and shame them. Also we need to have more autonomous franchises like in PL to avoid it in future.

As someone said the Moriyaans own pretty much the telecommunications section and Banking in the south.

when operating in places like SL and PL they do not have control there as these places have shareholders who demand autonomy for the company to operate in their land, that and they have their local competitors.

Trending