You know how you know somalis are too welcoming to ajnabis. Just watch this tiktok above of a "Somali" hiking group. Why are there ajnabis there?

It's not only this. Any other Somali event, somsoc etc... there is always ajnabis there. On the other hand you would never see Somalis at a Asian or Arab or Nigerian event/society nor would they welcome us.

We can't be welcoming these people with open arms into our community, and then later be confused as to why they are in our business. Or why they are too familiar with us. Somalis say "laxda meesha is dhigta, baa lagu qalaa" we are too blame tbh.

My rule would be stop inviting ajnabis to Somali spaces/events. The reality is they would never welcome us into our spaces/events.

I know as Somalis we are welcoming and that is part of our Deen. But at the same time if we realise our hospitality is being taken as a weakness we need to limit that.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

You know how you know somalis are too welcoming to ajnabis. Just watch this tiktok above of a "Somali" hiking group. Why are there ajnabis there?

It's not only this. Any other Somali event, somsoc etc... there is always ajnabis there. On the other hand you would never see Somalis at a Asian or Arab or Nigerian event/society nor would they welcome us.

We can't be welcoming these people with open arms into our community, and then later be confused as to why they are in our business. Or why they are too familiar with us. Somalis say "laxda meesha is dhigta, baa lagu qalaa" we are too blame tbh.
I only saw two ajnabi πŸ˜‚

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Stop taking the bait from ajnabis. That's probably why they keep coming after us because we always respond. Best way to deal with trolls is report and ignore

Trending

Latest posts