Definitely not Somali lol. Too ajnabi looking to be one.

I don't even have a problem with them calling it a Muslim hike. But to call it a Somali hiking group, but still invite ajnabis is crazy. At least if it was a Muslim hiking group it would be clear who the target audience is.

Walahi waa yaab, can you men message these folks please, this is precisely why Asians are too comfortable with Somalis in the West, and audacious with us. Xuduud ma laha dadka qaar.

When you see a different region practicing/eating something different don’t say it isn’t Somali.

Some psycho freaks want Somali culture to just have one hegemonic dialect and practice whist having a huge landmass with different topography.

It’s more common with fobs but a lot of fobs from certain inland regions were saying it’s against Somali dhaqan to eat seafood and telling ajanabis this. Basically saying it was ok for thieves to steal fish from our waters because there’s no such thing as Somali fisherman and seafood. Yaab.

When you see a different region practicing/eating something different don’t say it isn’t Somali.

Some psycho freaks want Somali culture to just have one hegemonic dialect and practice whist having a huge landmass with different topography.

It’s more common with fobs but a lot of fobs from certain inland regions were saying it’s against Somali dhaqan to eat seafood and telling ajanabis this. Basically saying it was ok for thieves to steal fish from our waters because there’s no such thing as Somali fisherman and seafood. Yaab.
Why are you lying which Somalis are ok with people stealing fish

Why are lying which Somalis are ok with people stealing fish

See this is what I mean by Somalis who have tunnel friggin vision. I didn’t see it therefore it doesn’t exist. Warya, you are EXACTLY what I’m talking about!

Meanwhile there are entire regions where fish is a huge part of commerce. Meanwhile Somalis on Somali media were denying the pirates claim of being fishermen because they come from these regions who have this attitude towards fish.

See this is what I mean by Somalis who have tunnel friggin vision. I didn’t see it therefore it doesn’t exist. Warya, you are EXACTLY what I’m talking about!

Meanwhile there are entire regions where fish is a huge part of commerce. Meanwhile Somalis on Somali media were denying the pirates claim of being fishermen because they come from these regions who have this attitude towards fish.
I get the eating of fish was a taboo back then but which Somalis are ok with fish being stolen from our shores

Last edited:

Those that are from coastal or riverine communities eat it. The ones that lie about it being taboo are desert dwellers. Reer hilib iyo caano need to stop the defamation

This is why I hate it when Somalis say we have one dhaqan when its impossible for a nation or ethnicity to have that.

Trending

Latest posts