I keep saying this, over and over again, but people insist on doing it. Abtiris is your family, your private information, also, a way to locate you.
If someone on here gives me their abtiris, I can probably find them, if I wanted to. So, the very fact that you go out of your way, to provide extremely detailed abtiris is crazy to me. Thanks to this lack of gatekeeping, Oromos and other foreigners larp as Somalis online.

Nobody needs to know your abtiris, for any reason whatsoever.

If you encounter another ethnic Somali, and you want to express how you are related, you can mention code words, and locations, and then cautiously go down the abtiris line until you meet.

Last edited:
Thanks to gullible Somalis, an Cadaan man called 'James Dahl' made an entire website based on abtiris;

scrnli_9fwalhxdLFFVJ9.png

scrnli_kK93e8mdFFgWpi.png

This thread belongs in FKD imo. The subject matter is not really political.

View attachment 344844

View attachment 344845

This thread belongs in FKD imo. The subject matter is not really political.

WaaWareeeeeey!

You see what I mean? Dadkaan baa raba ineey na sheegtaan and Somalis made it easy for them.

I think the topic should even go into generals, Somalis are asleep to what's really going on with all the larping.

WTF

You see what I mean? Dadkaan baa raba ineey na sheegtaan and Somalis made it easy for them.

I think the topic should even go into generals, Somalis are asleep to what's really going on with all the larping.
Too many suspicious characters on sspot, beside they're also frequently found doing isku dir, if you know what I mean..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I keep saying this, over and over again, but people insist on doing it. Abtiris is your family, your private information, also, a way to locate you.
If someone on here gives me their abtiris, I can probably find them, if I wanted to. So, the very fact that you go out of your way, to provide extremely detailed abtiris is crazy to me. Thanks to this lack of gatekeeping, Oromos and other foreigners larp as Somalis online.

If you encounter another ethnic Somali, and you want to express how you are related, you can mention code words, and locations, and then cautiously go down the abtiris line until you meet.
Am I tweaking or was this always in general? Now I'm confused! :dead:

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Your dad is just the typical Abgaal uncle in the west in the sense they don't like discussing qabil with their kids so they act clueless about it. That generation were rised in a Qabil free era educated in Banaadir.
Yet he would be as qabilist as anyone when the time comes

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin

Giving your abtirsi should never convince anyone your a somali anyways.

You mentioned that cadaan, I'm sure he can fabricate such a difficult and rare abtirsi to fake that most somalis can't themselves.

If he could do it anyone can.
Nobody is somali till proven somali and the only proof is through real world interaction that means something.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
He was raised by a sheikh my grandfather πŸ’ͺ🏽 It’s not hard to believe that some Somalis are not qabilst!!
It's incrediblely difficult to imagine otherwise.
But who knows, maybe your dad (and grandad too it seems) are undercover unicorns with three legs and red eyelashes from a galaxy far far away.

Trending