wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
It's incrediblely difficult to imagine otherwise.
But who knows, maybe your dad (and grandad too it seems) are undercover unicorns with three legs and red eyelashes from a galaxy far far away.
My family is wadani!!!!

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Miss me with the โ€œwe all Somalisโ€ doodoo wara, imagine if I said habr yunis abtiris is garbage and xaar, learn to show some respect and hold your tongue.
I never came for your qabil, I came for everybody's, the fact is we cannot erase qabilyad WITHOUT ERADICATING THE LOVE OF QABIL.

Loving the idea of being habar yunis is worthless to me, I'll be in my grave soon, I want to see my people win by any means before I die. I don't want to show my children that something with no value is to be cherished.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Amous langaab qabil is dead
Nice edit,

Factz, how will we ever achieve anything as a people until we drop the worth of anything that can separate us? And what separates us more than steaming piles of useless xaar ridden genealogies we love too much.

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Nice edit,

Factz, how will we ever achieve anything as a people until we drop the worth of anything that can separate us? And what separates us more than steaming piles of useless xaar ridden genealogies we love too much.
No nation state divides itself like this. Just rule by the authority of the State and hang the problematic ones who fight for useless tribe.

If they love their bedouin ancestors so much they can enjoy being together in the hereafter

I never came for your qabil, I came for everybody's, the fact is we cannot erase qabilyad WITHOUT ERADICATING THE LOVE OF QABIL.

Loving the idea of being habar yunis is worthless to me, I'll be in my grave soon, I want to see my people win by any means before I die. I don't want to show my children that something with no value is to be cherished.
Then show respect to the people you wish to unite, instead of insulting their qabil, it maybe worthless to you but not to us.

No nation state divides itself like this. Just rule by the authority of the State and hang the problematic ones who fight for useless tribe.

If they love their bedouin ancestors so much they can enjoy being together in the hereafter
Youโ€™re a genuine imbecile and I hope you never come near the halls of power

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Youโ€™re a genuine imbecile and I hope you never come near the halls of power
you fucking subhuman in 2024 crying about tribe and grazing land while other races are trying to colonise other planets. Might as well drink camel piss and bang your head against rocks like your noble Landheere ancestors.

Bari

Garabsare
My abtirsi from my 7th awoowe to darood is on that site, in any case people may be able to claim your sub sub, but if you know your abtirsi you can weed them out. Everything is well accounted for and document, you cant just claim a different clan within somalis and expect to have that claim stick, you'll be exposed eventually.

you fucking subhuman in 2024 crying about tribe and grazing land while other races are trying to colonise other planets. Might as well drink camel piss and bang your head against rocks like your noble Landheere ancestors.
Lol this guy faans all the time for his qabiil and city state but the moment any other Somali even talks about something remotely related to Qabil he throws a fit and has a tantrum, itโ€™s this hypocrisy I canโ€™t stand, youโ€™re a qabyaladiste but you hide behind the veneer of patriotism, and the people you wish to win over, you have no problem insulting. Geniune axmaaq, dabaal, saqajaan

That and your political takes are absolute garbage, Somalia and Somalis will never drop qabil identification and you canโ€™t force people to at gunpoint either. The state and qabil is two different animals, oneโ€™s social and private, and the other is public and nationwide. Read some more or dare I say, maybe try visit your own country and understand how things work.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Then show respect to the people you wish to unite, instead of insulting their qabil, it maybe worthless to you but not to us.
Forcing the love of qabil out of somalis is impossible without a dictator pummeling it out of you, as I'm not a dictator at the moment I'll apologise for hurting your feelings that I clearly didn't care about AND STILL FAIL TO CARE FOR.

Qabilyad is an illness that comes from valuing qabil, learn to disregard it just like me.

Forcing the love of qabil out of somalis is impossible without a dictator pummeling it out of you, as I'm not a dictator at the moment I'll apologise for hurting your feelings that I clearly didn't care about AND STILL FAIL TO CARE FOR.

Qabilyad is an illness that comes from valuing qabil, learn to disregard it just like me.
Yeah no thanks

Trending

Latest posts