GATEKEEP YOUR ABTIRIS

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Lol this guy faans all the time for his qabiil and city state but the moment any other Somali even talks about something remotely related to Qabil he throws a fit and has a tantrum, it’s this hypocrisy I can’t stand, you’re a qabyaladiste but you hide behind the veneer of patriotism, and the people you wish to win over, you have no problem insulting. Geniune axmaaq, dabaal, saqajaan
All I do is retaliation. It's the same irl with ajnabi kids who tried chatting abt malis. I do the same here but with Djibouti and whatever the shithole the other user comes from.

But qabil has done nothing for me. If there was a competent non ciise being elected as president in Djibouti I wouldn't be against it at all. Even an mj from your clan. I don't have the mentality of a barbarian like you and many Somalis.

The worst thing that came out of the civil war was regular Bedouins being involved in politics. We lost our elites who were superior in all ways to the average commonman and we are paying the price. Yes, the elites of pre 91 did do things in favour of their qabil but they were civilised in their way of doing things, they embraced Realpolitik. Now you have cawaans running around in political positions and khatheads giving their 2cents on politics.

All I do is retaliation. It's the same irl with ajnabi kids who tried chatting abt malis. I do the same here but with Djibouti and whatever the shithole the other user comes from.

But qabil has done nothing for me. If there was a competent non ciise being elected as president in Djibouti I wouldn't be against it at all. Even an mj from your clan. I don't have the mentality of a barbarian like you and many Somalis.

The worst thing that came out of the civil war was regular Bedouins being involved in politics. We lost our elites who were superior in all ways to the average commonman and we are paying the price. Yes, the elites of pre 91 did do things in favour of their qabil but they were civilised in their way of doing things, they embraced Realpolitik. Now you have cawaans running around in political positions and khatheads giving their 2cents on politics.
Somalias presidency is worthless on the grand stage of world politics and xamar will never accept an MJ president even then because of you know what, you often think I hate Gurgurte because of Qabil (that’s far from the case), I hate him because he’s incompetent and openly and unashamedly qabyaladist, there’s a fine line between loving your own and openly going out of your way to ruin or block opportunities for other Somalis because of their clan and wanting to put your own at the top, which is what I see him doing.

His kinsmen in the sports ministry stopped an isaaq athlete from waqooyi from competing in the 1800metres and sent their own kin even though this fella is a good and proven athlete, his daughter is basically the foreign minister, and he hands out important posts in government to his own kin instead of seasoned and able politicians.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somalias presidency is worthless on the grand stage of world politics and xamar will never accept an MJ president even then because of you know what, you often think I hate Gurgurte because of Qabil (that’s far from the case), I hate him because he’s incompetent and openly and unashamedly qabyaladist, there’s a fine line between loving your own and openly going out of your way to ruin or block opportunities for other Somalis because of their clan and wanting to put your own at the top, which is what I see him doing.

His kinsmen in the sports ministry stopped an isaaq athlete from waqooyi from competing in the 1800metres and sent their own kin even though this fella is a good and proven athlete, his daughter is basically the foreign minister, and he hands out important posts in government to his own kin instead of seasoned and able politicians.
Do you think i support hsm or anyone in xamar? For years I've always said the FGS is an illegitimate government, it's only there to serve the foreign states. And in exchange foreigners give the fgs members handouts to fill their pockets. They are more like colonial tribal chiefs than politicians.

I've always said that Strongman Somali with Islam and National unity as their core focus should kill off these Gaal Raac tribal politicians. There's roots growing but it's not there yet. I'm in a telegram group with 15k Somali mostly youth from Somalia and they're all anti qabilist Wadani. There are young people back home with my mindset.

Do you think i support hsm or anyone in xamar? For years I've always said the FGS is an illegitimate government, it's only there to serve the foreign states. And in exchange foreigners give the fgs members handouts to fill their pockets. They are more like colonial tribal chiefs than politicians.

I've always said that Strongman Somali with Islam and National unity as their core focus should kill off these Gaal Raac tribal politicians. There's roots growing but it's not there yet. I'm in a telegram group with 15k Somali mostly youth from Somalia and they're all anti qabilist Wadani. There are young people back home with my mindset.
This is reckless, you can’t erase Qabil man, you have to juggle it with proper governance and Qabil itself is a private and social matter, not one the government should meddle or fiddle with

Khaemwaset

VIP
This is reckless, you can’t erase Qabil man, you have to juggle it with proper governance and Qabil itself is a private and social matter, not one the government should meddle or fiddle with
How many civilised peoples erased qabil? I knew a turk who told me that Anatolia was filled with turkish clans but they all forgot about them. Even in living memory you can see Saudia, place filled with tribalist desert cawaans who somehow managed to destroy clan power and enforce a single state. So all the other arrabs there have no problem saying they are saudi to me despite that oonly being one clan.

The only thing you need is a strong state that makes the people feel safe, they will forget tribes naturally

When I finished my abtirsi using abtirsi.com, my abo was shocked. I would go straight to the clan name after only seven names. It finished the remaining parts. The information on Abtiris.com about my grandfather's brothers and his abtirsi stunned me the most.

Why is James Dahl a white man from Vancouver, Canada so interested in Somali genealogy, history & politics ?

When I finished my abtirsi using abtirsi.com, my abo was shocked. I would go straight to the clan name after only seven names. It finished the remaining parts. The information on Abtiris.com about my grandfather's brothers and his abtirsi stunned me the most.

Why is James Dahl a white man from Vancouver, Canada so interested in Somali genealogy, history & politics ?

What we should really ask ourselves is, why does the website have Oromo and Amharic translations.

Good spot by @_Yusuf_

:mybusiness:

A Sheegato's dream;

Screenshot 2024-10-06 at 00.19.25.png

Look at the most common search results for the site domain. :ohdamn:

View attachment 344861

OGs are prime targets for would-be shapeshifters due to proximity. :diddyass:

I saw a documentary about farming in Puntland, and the farmer said that his employees come from 'Galbeed', what do I see? This guy whose Af-Somali doesn't sound Galbeed at all, it sounded foreign. Point being, dadkaan dhulkeena beey ka buuxaan, with fake abtiris and Allah only knows what else. I also saw other farms with Oromos and even in coastal areas, with Oromo employees. I don't think there is anywhere in Somalia, that they haven't gone to so far.

I saw a documentary about farming in Puntland, and the farmer said that his employees come from 'Galbeed', what do I see? This guy whose Af-Somali doesn't sound Galbeed at all, it sounded foreign. Point being, dadkaan dhulkeena beey ka buuxaan, with fake abtiris and Allah only knows what else. I also saw other farms with Oromos and even in coastal areas, with Oromo employees. I don't think there is anywhere in Somalia, that they haven't gone to so far.
Yea, it is what is it. They are cut-throat at business as well. They even undercut native Somalis at 99% of the menial labor. Don't get me started on their haran sadaqah racket they got cooking in Garoowe. It's wild asl. I don't like to think about it tbh.

The way they pimp out those child beggars :mjkkk:

How many civilised peoples erased qabil? I knew a turk who told me that Anatolia was filled with turkish clans but they all forgot about them. Even in living memory you can see Saudia, place filled with tribalist desert cawaans who somehow managed to destroy clan power and enforce a single state. So all the other arrabs there have no problem saying they are saudi to me despite that oonly being one clan.

The only thing you need is a strong state that makes the people feel safe, they will forget tribes naturally
Each country has its own dynamics and you can’t rush the process, naturally we want things to progress to the point where Qabil doesn’t hold back someone in life or determine their standing, but you cannot force people at once to drop the qabyalad at gunpoint or that will lead to chaos.

lol i heard saudís are elitists with marriage though, they don’t let any saudis marry their daughters, that’s when you see tribal loyalties

Firstly, I don't trust anyone that has a problem with the existence of the Somali family tree, aka the clan system and abtiris. This is how we know each other and how we can find each other. Without qabiil, we are no different to other Cushites, and thus, no threat to Ethiopians as we have no real identity. People may speak of language, but look at the Sujui Somalis in Kenya, they barely speak Af-Soomaali, but guess what? They sure know their abtiris and families!

Be careful of these people who have an obsession with wiping out what makes us Somali, and who want to make us an unidentifiable mass. First they'll want to erase our family names, our identities, next will be our culture, language, until we are gone altogether, infiltrated, wiped out or absorbed (like Southern Cushites).

Secondly, Ethiopians are an existential threat and a nuisance to Somalis and Somalis make it all so easy for them, by just giving up private information like Abtiris freely. Abtiris is our best bet to protect ourselves from larping Ethiopians, and making our abtiris freely available is one of the biggest mistakes Somalis ever made.

That website must be reported for data protection breach.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts