GCSES ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these people my age are out here suffering slaving away in the textbooks when I am out here as ATAR dropout in general and uni ready set up for me so I can go jaamacad just like them but without the studying I sleep like a baby and do nothing most of the time :denzelnigga: wallahi raaxo baan ku jiraa I have been living like a boqor sanadkaan 😂

GCSE's are important. What's ATAR?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
GCSE's are important. What's ATAR?
no ATAR is a subsection of what we call WACE and WACE starts at year 10 so basically the equivalent to a GCSE in australia is a year 10 exam I think.

no ATAR is a subsection of what we call WACE and WACE starts at year 10 so basically the equivalent to a GCSE in australia is a year 10 exam I think.
Get into tafe and get a trade what the hell . You can get paid while at university.

Don’t fall for that centerlink trick sxb once they feed you turn into a lazy c*nt and lose whatever work ethic you have . I’ve seen to many examples of this trust me sxb

Get into tafe and get a trade what the hell . You can get paid while at university.

Don’t fall for that centerlink trick sxb once they feed you turn into a lazy c*nt and lose whatever work ethic you have . I’ve seen to many examples of this trust me sxb
@Aseer read second paragraph coming from. A fellow Somali

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
oh your 16. why the hell is a 16 year old on this forum?
I said I was 16 long time ago it’s on my profile as well :stressed: . “why the hell is a 16 year old on his forum” Warya you are 17 you are no better than me :ufdup:

Aseer

VIP
I said I was 16 long time ago it’s on my profile as well :stressed: . “why the hell is a 16 year old on his forum” Warya you are 17 you are no better than me :ufdup:
Lets not talk about myself now :trumpsmirk: 17 is a perfectly normal and mature age for this site not 16 years old dont you have a bedtime? :childplease::umad:

Aseer

VIP
You was born in 06 I was born in 07 come on now :comeon: .Don’t YOU have a bed time
Nahh I am too old for that I am a adult...oh? whats that? hooyo is calling you for dinner your 30 min freetime is up time to get out of somalispot little girl :heh::mjlaugh:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Nah I am too old for that oh? whats that? hooyo is calling you for dinner your 30 min freetime is up time to get out of somalispot little girl :heh::mjlaugh:
DONT PLAY WITH ME DONT PLAY WITH ME IM NOT THE ONE I GO TO BED WHEN U WANT TO STOP THIS!!!!!! :mjlol: YOU GET OFF SSPOT!!!!!!!

Aseer

VIP
DONT PLAY WITH ME DONT PLAY WITH ME IM NOT THE ONE I GO TO BED WHEN U WANT TO STOP THIS!!!!!! :mjlol: YOU GET OFF SSPOT!!!!!!!
woah cool down having a tantrum now are we? i expect nothing less typical 16 year old 2007 kids :sass1: admit it you 07 CHILDREN wish you were us but you will never be cool like the 06 ADULTS