General Beard&Facial Hair Thread

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Just a general thread to post and ask questions about beards, facial hair growth, care and more.

With that aside I got a question is it okay to maintain light stubble in islam?
View attachment 344619

I am trying to rock that look cause I have stubble growing and then progress to a style like this the image below of the somali guy is the beard style I want to end up with, thoughts?
View attachment 344620
You have random Somali guy as your pic? ๐Ÿคจ

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
We do on average, and our beard are fuller whereas theirs can at times be sparse. I had my first sign at 17 and by 21/22 was able to grow a full beard. 23 now and can grow a long one if i want to.
I noticed Habeshas tend to have more beard growth than Somalis. A huge percentage of Somalis either canโ€™t grow anything or could only grow a goatee. We do have a significant portion of men who can grow semi-full to fully thick beards.

Somalis still have better beard growth than Nilotic populations & East African Bantus.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I noticed Habeshas tend to have more beard growth than Somalis. A huge percentage of Somalis either canโ€™t grow anything or could only grow a goatee. We do have a significant portion of men who can grow semi-full to fully thick beards.

Somalis still have better beard growth than Nilotic populations & East African Bantus.
Maybe its the semetic DNA

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
found his pic on twitter it was used to discuss mogging :ileycry:
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Trending