GENTLEMEN, What is your ideal WOMAN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I always had a thing for athletic chicks. Im a bodybuilder myself who takes steroids so I like girls who are curvy and into fitness.

866621080.jpg

3736921882_bc977cd380.jpg

5f0a5d659c87f374c90ec257dd2d7185.jpg

IMG_1069.GIF

Brianna+Rollins+14th+IAAF+World+Athletics+9re5N3nPV8nl.jpg

Lol funny how people are just posting about looks. I guarantee you man when she's gets under your skin those good looks fade fast. Personality over everything (except deen)

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol funny how people are just posting about looks. I guarantee you man when she's gets under your skin those good looks fade fast. Personality over everything (except deen)
Absolutely true. Looks does help in the short run but uniqueness wins out over time

So what's your personality like Lola ?
Do you smile a lot. Are you into fitness ?

Saaxiib I smile so much that I don't even realize it. I was wondering to myself wow these people are so nice they always smiling at you until I realized I was smiling at them first :bell:

As for personality I'm kind and outgoing (bubbly) :manny:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Chubby girl with a beautiful smile,thick in all the right places.I want her to be comfortable in her own skin,there's too many insecure big girls,if only they knew that they are superior to all these sticks.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Saaxiib I smile so much that I don't even realize it. I was wondering to myself wow these people are so nice they always smiling at you until I realized I was smiling at them first :bell:

:banderas: I'm gonna have to hunt you down.

U def wifey material. You live in MN ?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

The only question that really matters.
how much you weigh abaayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts