Germany Has Now Become The Immigrant Gold Spot !

How’s it like living in the richest European country? I’m surprised they don’t have more immigrants, expecially Somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Germany
here we go batman GIF

I don't care how rich a d advanced Germany is thier language alone is a major turn off. I could never imagine living in non English speaking country.

Apollo

VIP
How’s it like living in the richest European country? I’m surprised they don’t have more immigrants, expecially Somalis.

Before 2010 they were very strict with refugees.

Around 2015, they changed course and said YOLO everybody is welcome.

Since Somalia has been stabilizing and the extreme war/crises are mostly over compared to the 90s/00s it is more difficult for Somalis to get in.

But they are still accepting some fobs from Somalia who claim to be atheists, Christians, gays and stuff like that. Mostly all fake claims to get asylum, nevertheless the only country in Europe where you can still get in with such ridiculous claims.

Basically fobs have to claim to be like @AbdiGaalDoon to get refugee status, lmao.

@Periplus @AbdiGaalDoon @reer

This is planned to manipulate future referendums on the EU. Germany is more liberal on refugees than France because Germany is less diverse and needs to catch up. That's why you see more fresh Somali fobs coming to Germany and less/almost none to France.

POCs and Slavs living in other European countries are pro-EU.

The problem are natives in each country, they tend to be the most Eurosceptic.

This below ain't fair :damn: :damn:
The final solution :ftw9nwa: to the Eurosceptic problem is to overwhelm them with import voters, :lol:.

reer

VIP
There is no German look.

They look like all other Europeans except for Southern Europeans.

Basically you are saying white girls are ugly.
alotta eastern europeans/slavs have a look. they look a bit different to western europeans. kinda like distinguishing between certain groupings of arab nations.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Berlitz Schools of Languages

Finally:rejoice:
I am spending my meager savings on an intensive German Language Boot camp and moving to

Wertheim am Main​

1639912902608.png

Sieg deutschland
People's Land.

Apollo

VIP
alotta eastern europeans/slavs have a look. they look a bit different to western europeans. kinda like distinguishing between certain groupings of arab nations.

Slavs look different from British people.

But many Germans got Slavic blood (especially East Germans and Austrians) and it is hard to tell the difference.

I honestly think his statement is baseless. Essentially he is just saying white girls are ugly.

Before 2010 they were very strict with refugees.

Around 2015, they changed course and said YOLO everybody is welcome.

Since Somalia has been stabilizing and the extreme war/crises are mostly over compared to the 90s/00s it is more difficult for Somalis to get in.

But they are still accepting some fobs from Somalia who claim to be atheists, Christians, gays and stuff like that. Mostly all fake claims to get asylum, nevertheless the only country in Europe where you can still get in with such ridiculous claims.

Basically fobs have to claim to be like @AbdiGaalDoon to get refugee status, lmao.
How is it in terms of work? Do they allow upward mobility?

Slavs look different from British people.

But many Germans got Slavic blood (especially East Germans and Austrians) and it is hard to tell the difference.

I honestly think his statement is baseless. Essentially he is just saying white girls are ugly.
Lmao no just saying when I went there I didn't see alot of hot girls compared to when I was in sweden and hungary.

I would go but i cant bother learning another language; and going through racism, Im like a virgin in that regards