Germany vs England (friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wait till Rooney and Welbeck combine for a whopping 0 goals and England crash out of the Euros

:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wazza is Hodgson son at best he'll start at as a 10.:pachah1:

The little ni99a Alli fuked up missing that huge chance.

Them Spurs boys doing bits. Watch the owl that is Hodgson play Wayne when he comes back, even though there are like 3 strikers playing better than him atm

Still maintain that France will win the Euros, Poland being the dark horse

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
horta why are ppl putting jack wheelchair in their starting XI's :dwill: . he's not even gonna be fit in time for world cup 2018

we already know hodgson's lineup is gon be

Hart
Walker-Cahill-Jagielka-Baines
Henderson
Milner Wilshere(on emergency loan from the physio table)
Lallana
Welbeck Rooney

bench: Clyne, Sturridge, Flanagan, Ibe, Mason, Lambert, That guy who started and scored for United that one time

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
horta why are ppl putting jack wheelchair in their starting XI's :dwill: . he's not even gonna be fit in time for world cup 2018

Hart
Henderson
Lallana
Welbeck Rooney

bench: Clyne, Sturridge, Flanagan, Ibe, Mason, Lambert, That guy who started and scored for United that one time
You've gotta be kidding me. :mindblown: Hodgson would be stupid to start Jageilka and Baines. Have you watched a Everton games? Their defense is :trash:
Cahill and Jageilka are both accidents waiting to happen.

Shaw will return before the Euros so he'll get the LB.

I rather start Wheelchair than the bum Hendo.

Rashford scored 5 goals in 8 starts. :ufdup: He's too young right now so he won't go.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You've gotta be kidding me. :mindblown: Hodgson would be stupid to start Jageilka and Baines. Have you watched a Everton games? Their defense is :trash:
Cahill and Jageilka are both accidents waiting to happen.

Shaw will return before the Euros so he'll get the LB.

I rather start Wheelchair than the bum Hendo.

Rashford scored 5 goals in 8 starts. :ufdup: He's too young right now so he won't go.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: fatboy shaw gonna take LB from inform danny rose

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Hart
Henderson
Lallana
Welbeck Rooney

:chrisfreshhah:

He's been obsessed with trash Liverpool players ever since he was run out of Merseyside.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He didn't even sniff the field against Switzerland and made his full start yesterday at 25 lmao :mjkkk::pachah1:

Shaw got the LB spot locked for the next 10 years allow the calaacal.obamadatazz

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
tru, i dont doubt for a second that Hodgson would try to start Shaw the minute that cast comes off :sheed:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Germany always has at least one black player playing for them :lol:

Rüdiger's father, Matthias Rüdiger, is an ethnic German, while his mother Lily is originally from Sierra Leone.

Antonio-Rudiger_3317529b.jpg

:mugshotman::dwill::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
tru, i dont doubt for a second that Hodgson would try to start Shaw the minute that cast comes off :sheed:
I hope he doesn't fuk him up more if he isn't ready. You saw what happened to Bastian. He came back from injury and goes with the German squad and injures himself again. :francis:

I think Jones been around Shaw and Bastian too much. Ni99a is like the Embiid of our squad.

They both spend more time on Twitter than the field/court.:lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rüdiger's father, Matthias Rüdiger, is an ethnic German, while his mother Lily is originally from Sierra Leone.

Antonio-Rudiger_3317529b.jpg

:mugshotman::dwill::wtfguccimane::tuckerwtf:
Bruh Michael Blakson is darker than night and he married a light skin chick his kids came out lighter than him.

How is this ni99a this dark? Hoyadiis must be more dhuxul than Stormzy:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
His mum definitely had an affair with a black guy. No way this guy is half white :ulachen001: I hope his "father" knows the truth lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.