Get It Together Minnessottans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Obama was too soft on these niggas. Instead of focusing on terrorism abroad he should have been focusing on terrorism at home. I can understand why people in third world countries join terrorist groups, even if I still think it's wrong. But anyone who grows up in the west and still joins; they should honestly be gassed.

I'm honestly appalled by somalis volunteering to die in Arab wars. Why are they the only ethnicity that will fall on their sword if an Arab orders it? How come you never hear of any indonesian or persian isis
:susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm honestly appalled by somalis volunteering to die in Arab wars. Why are they the only ethnicity that will fall on their sword if an Arab orders it? How come you never hear of any indonesian or persian isis
Persians are on the other side of the war, and Indonesians have groups in their own countries they can join. Also, people from SE-Asia and the Indian subcontinent get treated like crap in ISIS. One time some Indian dudes showed up to join, they were told "Welcome Hindi miskiins!" and made to clean and cook food. :drakelaugh:

Odeg

Gedo
Many somalis are hardwired to bootyclap and stand for someone else. Be it Islam, Bantus or insert any ism you like. You will find Somalis that stand for that and not for himself.

Many somalis are hardwired to bootyclap and stand for someone else. Be it Islam, Bantus or insert any ism you like. You will find Somalis that stand for that and not for himself.
We will literally die and kill for anything except ourselves bruv. We reversed evolution on its head
:meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's always the Somali men. You will never see a Somali girl going to these Countries. Except for the Eurotrash chicks. But not in North America, we have girls who are competing in academics, pageants, getting their PHDs, and overral being successful. @McLovin edit your thread title. :ufdup:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's always the Somali men. You will never see a Somali girl going to these Countries. Except for the Eurotrash chicks. But not in North America, we have girls who are competing in academics, pageants, getting their PHDs, and overral being successful. @McLovin edit your thread title. :ufdup:
Girls dont fight wars, men do.

Hella amount of these "Umm Kalthum al Somali" ISIS girls tho, so take this L. I also saw another Somali girl in Raqqa from twitter.

There was also a Somali father who traveled to Syria since both of his daughter ran away to Syria to marry a Nigerian guy.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
These Americans entrapped people that do not have strong convictions for ISIS. They have spies that create 'terrorists'. That is not justice. They even get vulnerable people from the community to entrap their fellow community members. I wouldn't be surprised if there are Somalis working for the Feds in Minnesota.

Persians are Shia's and Isis would eat them. ISIS have been appealling globally and have had a nonstop supply of manpower, it's not just Somalis that are a part of ISIS. There are people that even come from Central Asian countries like Kazakstan and even from Chechnya.

All these Somalis that are a part of ISIS are learning their lesson now. All these black ISIS fighters in Aleppo are stuck fighting to the death since they can't escape and pretend to be civilians like their Arab counterparts. They know what is going to happen to them if they get caught alive. This is what they get for joining an Arab war they should have never gotten involved in.

Gibiin-Udug

Girls dont fight wars, men do.

Hella amount of these "Umm Kalthum al Somali" ISIS girls tho, so take this L. I also saw another Somali girl in Raqqa from twitter.

There was also a Somali father who traveled to Syria since both of his daughter ran away to Syria to marry a Nigerian guy.
Reread what I said, girls from Mn don't go to these Countries. Your whole existence is an L.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Reread what I said, girls from Mn don't go to these Countries. Your whole existence is an L.
kkkkkk girls running to syria for the Arabian dream but end up with a nigerian guy. Stay taking L's abaayo, at least the faraxs that run away to syria marry an arab girl.

Gibiin-Udug

kkkkkk girls running to syria for the Arabian dream but end up with a nigerian guy. Stay taking L's abaayo, at least the faraxs that run away to syria marry an arab girl.
Self hating monkey. MN girls don't run to Syria to marry Nigerians, even if they did, Nigerians are better than the goat fucking Arabs.

West African men >>>>> feminine East African men and goat fucking Arabs.

Stay mad :hahaidiot:

Self hating monkey. MN girls don't run to Syria to marry Nigerians, even if they did, Nigerians are better than the goat fucking Arabs.

West African men >>>>> feminine East African men and goat fucking Arabs.

Stay mad :hahaidiot:
You really talking shit about your long time fiancé like this? :pachah1: Poor guy prolly treating you like a princess and here you are fantasizing about Abu Tyrone :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.