Get It Together Minnessottans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
y'all talk shit about somali women daily but forget a somali woman birthed your ass. why y'all shook when she makes the same point? you niggas sensitive af.
I don't do that. I love Somali women and would never shit on them wholesale. I was just disappointed because I thought Reiko was better than that.

Shit talking goes both ways. It's like several times a week we have a "Somali men ain't shit" thread. I'm just trying to elevate the level of discourse, abayo.

I don't do that. I love Somali women and would never shit on them wholesale. I was just disappointed because I thought Reiko was better than that.

Shit talking goes both ways. It's like several times a week we have a "Somali men ain't shit" thread. I'm just trying to elevate the level of discourse, abayo.
well you arrived during my hiatus so i don't know about you, but just in general the men on this site do that shit. its toned down bit since I'm guessing rudeboi was banned. or maybe i blocked him idk. but before you were here it was a daily battle of the sexes.

your lucky i can't access your profile, was about to pull out receipts on your sensitive ass.
I've never talked shit about Somali women lil gyal so what's u in

I'm fact I've made several appreciation threads

Don't use me as an excuse to lust after Abu Tyrone or Mehov-Lirrle-Dickagi:camby:

I've never talked shit about Somali women lil gyal so what's u in

I'm fact I've made several appreciation threads

Don't use me as an excuse to lust after Abu Tyrone or Mehov-Lirrle-Dickagi:camby:
gyal? didn't know they had jamaicans in norway....

and about you never talking shit about women
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.