Get Khat BACK! - Uk petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think khat should be banned, but this is funny, I can imagine the dude was crying when he was making this petition.
KHAT IS NOT A DRUG!
Calm down sxb, it's just khat.

I don't think it should be banned either.
Odayaashi qaar khamri ayeey ku badaleen, habeenkii marka ay saacadaha dambe gaadhona mid ayeey dhakhtarka u la ordaan, yacni dhalooyinka ayeey is la dhacaan. :francis:

Hubble

VIP
This is orchestrated by Kenya, they've been debating how to lift the ban ever since the ban was implemented. They've been literally in floods of tears over it (countless debates and interviews with growers) especially since Somalia started to restrict it through increased taxation and banning armed forces and police from using it. The signatures are likely Kenyans or recovering addicts.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It should be banned. Somali men only eating and selling khat and forgetting about their families and their lives. Disgusting.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is orchestrated by Kenya, they've been debating how to lift the ban ever since the ban was implemented. They've been literally in floods of tears over it (countless debates and interviews with growers) especially since Somalia started to restrict it through increased taxation and banning armed forces and police from using it. The signatures are likely Kenyans or recovering addicts.

Good on Somalia for restricting it and increased taxation.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is part of the tradition and culture these communities belong to

Then go back to where these cultures are being practiced. Fucking idiot. Everyone in my city is eating that shit.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
SJW just want to ruin somali culture People like @Barni will be the death of somali culture

First they get rid of hijab, Denounce islam, Marry white folks, Denonce somalinimo

Trust me its a Cycle

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Young niggas, old niggas, habros in Europe chewin khat sun up to sundown

:chrisfreshhah:

I'm glad that shit was banned, maybe the community there will finally fix up. Aint nobody under 40 chewing khat round here, and even them odayaal aint fucking with that shit on that level.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis don't know moderation. If they start drinking they do it until they can't talk or walk properly. Same with weed, khat, even food.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
£30 real shit? Holla at your gal..
cac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.