Getting remarried

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nigga why do you got pics of shirtless men in your phone
He looks like me I want SSpoters to visualise how me and my darling sweetheart malabey limas offspring will look like

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
He looks like me I want SSpoters to visualise how me and my darling sweetheart malabey limas offspring will look like
you lucky man, people used to call my face feminine and that was when I shaved my head, wlhi it's over, alx nowadays im looking more masculine

Aseer

VIP
you lucky man, people used to call my face feminine and that was when I shaved my head, wlhi it's over, alx nowadays im looking more masculine
The secret is to max out your hair and Jaw I used to look very disproportionate but when I started mewing, growing my hair out and getting my more natural lighter skin tone It drastically changed my life. It's crazy but somalis have good facial genetics if you max everything out people won't even realize that you have a big forehead cause of your Jaw, lips, facial symmetry, skin, golden ratio etc. etc.

Daydreamer

The secret is to max out your hair and Jaw I used to look very disproportionate but when I started mewing, growing my hair out and getting my more natural lighter skin tone It drastically changed my life. It's crazy but somalis have good facial genetics if you max everything out people won't even realize that you have a big forehead cause of your Jaw, lips, facial symmetry, skin, golden ratio etc. etc.
Yeah i have high cheekbones and a bit of a jawline, it's just that i've got an overbite that makes the lips look a little large, I like my darkskin tho, it gives me geeljire look you could tell im somali from a mile away alx

Aseer

VIP
Yeah i have high cheekbones and a bit of a jawline, it's just that i've got an overbite that makes the lips look a little large, I like my darkskin tho, it gives me geeljire look you could tell im somali from a mile away alx
Bro nothing wrong with the darkskin it can be way more attractive with proper skincare routine and shining glow and also your already 10 steps ahead if you have high cheekbones and some jawline prominence I suggest you start mewing to fix the jawline and overbite and if you want to go the extra mile get invisalign to fix your overbite and straighten any other teeth that's out of place.

Daydreamer

Bro nothing wrong with the darkskin it can be way more attractive with proper skincare routine and shining glow and also your already 10 steps ahead if you have high cheekbones and some jawline prominence I suggest you start mewing to fix the jawline and overbite and if you want to go the extra mile get invisalign to fix your overbite and straighten any other teeth that's out of place.
thanks bro

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia

At least you was doing something akhi I was just yapping to some random girl on discord and opened my window to have a vape. I am cooked and finished in this dunya walaalo.
7zkimq.jpg

Trending