Going to the gym early in the morning is so great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was at the gym today from like 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and I was mostly alone

Had Chest & Calves day today, though everyday is calf day for me aint gonna lose them after so long.
Anyways that shit was great. All this space, no need to worry about people secretly looking at your bulges and you can do whatever you want. I was just skipping around for half of the time I was there. HIGHLY recommend going to the gym in the morning.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I have no time for exercise im either at work or studying I'm a stick anyway dont require exercise as a lady I'm quite happy with my weight plus I can eat what I like and not get fat hehe have a bag of chocolates right now beside me. Oh the joys of fast metabolism

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pretty much only workout during the weekday at 6:30 AM

All the best lifters are here to spot but it's still insanely empty

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Eat right at suxur and drink a fridge worth of water. Workout about two hours after you eat and just go back to bed when you're done. Luckily my job starts at 3, so I just wake up to pray duhur and go about my day. As long as your protein intake is high (mine is at 160g a day) then you're fine. The only thing you lose is strength.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Eat right at suxur and drink a fridge worth of water. Workout about two hours after you eat and just go back to bed when you're done. Luckily my job starts at 3, so I just wake up to pray duhur and go about my day. As long as your protein intake is high (mine is at 160g a day) then you're fine. The only thing you lose is strength.
Dont be a body builder please ...dont go to muscly so you look like you have balloon thighs :urgh:

I have no time for exercise im either at work or studying I'm a stick anyway dont require exercise as a lady I'm quite happy with my weight plus I can eat what I like and not get fat hehe have a bag of chocolates right now beside me. Oh the joys of fast metabolism

Please exercise. Hooyo used to be like you, and she started exercising recently and feels waayy better.

Just start doing some light jogs, it will do wonders for you in just a couple of week

How you working out when you're fasting? Ain't you gonna lose more muscle mass then you gain?
I eat a shittton of meats, potato and fish when I break the fast. Then afterwards drink a shitton of water. Then right at suhr I drink my protein&calorie bomb of a milkshake

Recipe :
Alot of ice
2x Snickers
Alot of scoops of icecream
Four scoops of whey protein powder, chocolate taste
Alot of Oboy (cocao powder you're supposed to mix with milk)
Milk
A moos or two

Thats all I think. Haven't seen any major muscle mass loss, even got to bumping up my chest and bicep max during Ramadan:kobeok:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I eat a shittton of meats, potato and fish when I break the fast. Then afterwards drink a shitton of water. Then right at suhr I drink my protein&calorie bomb of a milkshake

Recipe :
Alot of ice
2x Snickers
Milk
A moos or two

Thats all I think. Haven't seen any major muscle mass loss, even got to bumping up my chest and bicep max during Ramadan:kobeok:
Who are you trying to impress ? I do a bit of jogging I'm actually planning to sign up and do some yoga sessions. Perhaps I need some muscle to. I hate being cold even in the summer becuase of my waver thin body

Who are you trying to impress ? I do a bit of jogging I'm actually planning to sign up and do some yoga sessions. Perhaps I need some muscle to. I hate being cold even in the summer becuase of my waver thin body

Who am I trying to impress with my weird ass recipe I made up three weeks ago?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I usually jog in the mornings like 5-6 AM and hit the gym but Now that Im Fasting Ive taken a break Cause I cant go 100% and Max My sets

Recipe :
Alot of ice
2x Snickers
Milk
A moos or two

I'm stealing your recipe. But I'll start after Ramadan inshaAllah - I'm very busy and burnt out from fasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.