Good analysis on Somalia[Great read]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is my people why are you assuming I'm Hawiye?
Everyone knows the breakaway region of Somaliland funds Al Shabaab.

Remember when Godane died and Somalilanders were supportive of him and sent their condolences.

waraabe

Your superior
Who is my people why are you assuming I'm Hawiye?
Everyone knows the breakaway region of Somaliland funds Al Shabaab.

Remember when Godane died and Somalilanders were supportive of him and sent their condolences.

Hawiye made terrorist sharif their president

I googled those 'investigative journalists' names and the only thing that showed up was this article on some websites. Can anybody direct me to something else they have written as individuals or together in swedish or english. Their profiles on media outlet/ newspaper websites, or books or anything.
I will look into it, although they could be new journalists.

Do you question yourself if good articles are posted on the breakaway region of Somaliland? No!

You're not answering the question.
Most 'good' articles are opnion based, this one makes very serious claims that would in theory have far reaching ramification for the somali region.

Just admit the journalists are not real, or provide evidence.

I will look into it, although they could be new journalists.

Even if they were new/ young journalists they would still be a trail in swedish and or english.
But anyway, I honestly do want to see if these journalists are real, and if they are that way I can contact them to see what they're evidence is, because all this article had was unsubstantiated quotes from unidentified individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.