Government property

Being nicknamed "Government property" is insane..
CamScanner 07-04-2024 23.55_01~2.jpg

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Being nicknamed "Government property" is insane..
View attachment 333635
You been reading this book aswell? Josephine was a straight wh0re bro Napolean was one of the strongest men in France why her of all people I beyond me. While napolean was in Egypt she was a side piece for every man in French high society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You been reading this book aswell? Josephine was a straight wh0re bro Napolean was one of the strongest men in France why her of all people I beyond me. While napolean was in Egypt she was a side piece for every man in French high society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'm reading that book. Napoleon must have been blind to marry Josephine.

I think it's because of the Catholic religion that he couldn't divorce her without providing evidence. Josephine never loved him she just wanted a provider.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Yeah I'm reading that book. Napoleon must have been blind to marry Josephine.

I think it's because of the Catholic religion that he couldn't divorce her without providing evidence. Josephine never loved him she just wanted a provider.
Yeah napolean back then was just a simp meanwhile Josephine was an old woman who knew her prime was ending and wanted a man to marry and give her stability.

Bur later in Napolean got big and just started sleeping with whatever he wanted in Egypt he knew hjs wife was cheating and just took one of his officers wife as his mistress

Trending

Latest posts