/gq/ - General Questions that dont deserve their own thread

What does "ana arab" mean?

Jmte5Mo.png
IMG_2343.jpeg

Somali people that think we are arab

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I believe men who are attracted to curvy on thick side women have high testosterone levels and men who attracted to skinny women are sus with low testosterone.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Its not a derogatory term its the truth.
This how you clowns look.
It’s not my fault my awoowyaal didn’t keep the language. Instead of communicating with the our fellow Hashemites, we are forced to communicate with laangaabs like hawiye ibn raam naag

What does shukanshi mean?
Does it mean to date or court, or something different like flirt or flirting

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
What does shukanshi mean?
Does it mean to date or court, or something different like flirt or flirting
It's pronounced shukaansi, and it means show me what you got or show me your rizz or something like that. The ending means 'give' as in sii, some guy explained it to me a while ago.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a container thread for simple questions that dont deserver their own thread.

If you have a question, that you feel, will propably not find an answer for it on Google, Yandex etc etc. You can ask it here.

Better here, than randomly derailing threads with basic questions.

How do i dispose a dead body without much effort?

It's pronounced shukaansi, and it means show me what you got or show me your rizz or something like that. The ending means 'give' as in sii, some guy explained it to me a while ago.
Thanks saxib.
Hmm interesting, so this means it is not for the sole use women/girls.. So you can Shukaansi with men, I hope I have that figured right.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Thanks saxib.
Hmm interesting, so this means it is not for the sole use women/girls.. So you can Shukaansi with men, I hope I have that figured right.
No shukaansi is NOT intended for men (If you are not khaniis) 💀

How do i dispose a dead body without much effort?
Get 3x manual saws, industrial grade bleach, tapes of rough sand paper, and PVC sandbags

Sand down all the fingers, pluck out each tooth...
Wait you said without much effort, just call 999 and they will dispatch a speedy pick up van.

10/10 service, would reccomend!

Trending

Latest posts