Gram hancock

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
His wife is mostly likely Ethiopian , i have never seen a Somali with the name ''Santha Faiia'' either that or she is adopted.

Graham Hancock is a wacko , he makes a number a false claims

But he has definitely fooled Joe Rogan a lot. seeing that he keeps inviting him to vomit nonsense

His wife is mostly likely Ethiopian , i have never seen a Somali with the name ''Santha Faiia'' either that or she is adopted.

Graham Hancock is a wacko , he makes a number a false claims

But he has definitely fooled Joe Rogan a lot. seeing that he keeps inviting him to vomit nonsense
That"s his current wife and not the mother of his eldest son that he mentions.

Santha Faiia is actually Tamil I believe.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

you’ll have to scroll down a bit to the part about his time in Siad barre era Somalia.

Thats a very suprising, it also says he established links with Mengistu

Hancock admits that he "definitely made a mistake" by establishing these links, and others to Mengistu, the Ethiopian dictator. But they gave him the ability to switch from journalism to books. He could travel the region with official contacts and impunity.

He wrote a book about the 1984 Ethiopian famine, and then a fierce attack on the UN's aid agencies, Lords Of Poverty. The official aid process, he said, was "primarily a mechanism for transferring money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries."

Who would have guessed he had this much interests in the region that he was journalist covering it. This is very different from the pseudo history he writes about nowadays.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
He said "my eldest son is half English and half Somali", seems like the oldest son has a different mother to the rest of his children. The Santha Faiia photographer must be his current (Tamil?) wife. She looks very Somali. The old man has a type :silanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts