Great Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Islamophobe logic 101: " Islam is such a oppressive misogynistic religion, that doesn't allow women to wear what they want and do as they please"........sees a Muslim woman across the street wearing a hijab, then proceeds to assault her by physically taking the hijab off her head and planting her face on the pavement. Such a great champion for "oppressed" Muslim women's rights.

VixR

Veritas
There's no such thing as an "Islamophobe".

The ppl doing the attacking are not the same ppl championing women's rights, nor are they arsed about the Muslim girl pressed against the pavement's oppression or lack thereof.

The vast majority of [Muslim] men are not visibly Muslim unless they explicitly chose to be, which is why the brunt of anti-Muslim bigotry is experienced by *drumroll* women.

The ppl doing the attacking are not the same ppl championing women's rights and arsed about their oppression or lack thereof.

The vast majority of [Muslim] men are not visibly Muslim unless they explicitly chose to be, which is why the brunt of anti-Muslim bigotry is experienced by *drumroll* women.
True but how come you hardly hear of a Muslim woman with her family male members attacked?

Logic is rarely used by majority of humans regardless of religion.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the irony is it's usually the same niggas who want a Christian Sharia who are always fearmongering about Sharia law. I would say to distract from their own machinations but that would be giving these dumbasses too m much credit

VixR

Veritas
True but how come you hardly hear of a Muslim woman with her family male members attacked?

Logic is rarely used by majority of humans regardless of religion.
Rarely do ppl attack groups or pairs, and there's rarely anything defining a lone Muslim male as one unlike the lone hijab'd female. There are instances of a visibly Muslim male being attacked, but they're as uncommon as the visible Muslim male himself.

Rarely do ppl attack groups or pairs, and there's rarely anything defining a lone Muslim male as one unlike the lone hijab'd female. There are instances of a visibly Muslim male being attacked, but they're as uncommon as the visible Muslim male himself.
I live in Arizona, a very conservative state and I am 'visibly' Muslim meaning those who know anything about the appearance of a muslim man, can tell I am muslim. I pray out in the open in school and at work and I haven't had any issues. Now compare this to my female cousin, she got flippped off several months ago. My mom and her sister were chased down the road and told "F islam". A day never goes by that I do not see "F islam" or "Infidel/kafir" or other messages for Muslims on the back of a car. All the attacks on muslims that I know of in this state have been against women. Not surprised really.

They go for women way more than they go for men and that's a fact. I am not surprised because men usually, doesn't matter what religion, are afraid of other men or at least reluctant to attack another. However, I do think men in the west are specially afraid of confrontations with other men. There are exceptions of course.

Notice they only harass and attack women, they're the biggest cowards.
Unfortunately there are some dirty disgusting chavs that deliberately attack Muslim women in broad day light in front of everyone. Just a couple of days ago it was reported that a Somali Women was attacked outside a Co-op store in the UK, she was pregnant with twins and was kicked in the Stomach she sadly lost both of her twins.

VixR

Veritas
I live in Arizona, a very conservative state and I am 'visibly' Muslim meaning those who know anything about the appearance of a muslim man, can tell I am muslim. I pray out in the open in school and at work and I haven't had any issues. Now compare this to my female cousin, she got flippped off several months ago. My mom and her sister were chased down the road and told "F islam". A day never goes by that I do not see "F islam" or "Infidel/kafir" or other messages for Muslims on the back of a car. All the attacks on muslims that I know of in this state have been against women. Not surprised really.

They go for women way more than they go for men and that's a fact. I am not surprised because men usually, doesn't matter what religion, are afraid of other men or at least reluctant to attack another. However, I do think men in the west are specially afraid of confrontations with other men. There are exceptions of course.
What makes you visibly Muslim?

Inb4 'my beard' :mjlol:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

The ppl doing the attacking are not the same ppl championing women's rights, nor are they arsed about the Muslim girl pressed against the pavement's oppression or lack thereof.

They attack elderly Muslim men just as much as women.

VixR

Veritas
Are you asking me if I have beard?:sass2:
Lol. Your prayer in the work and school conference room is irrelevant, I used to do the same. These are protected places, and not where these women are typically attacked, nor will you be. Off your Sali, you are just another joe with a beard.

Muslim women are emblematic, this isn't debatable.
They attack elderly Muslim men just as much as women.
Elderly Muslim are more visibly Muslim with kufis and traditional garb and stuff the common young Muslim guy wont regularly wear. This just goes to show its appearance based typecasting.

waraabe

Your superior

:mjlol:

Any excuse will do eh

@VixR I pray out in the open, why are you putting me in a conference room?:birdman:

I agree Muslim women are very visible as opposed to the guys but that coupled with men knowing women can't defend themselves or pose a threat to them is the reason why they are usually attacked.

btw, do you remember the last time you prayed? When was it?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since I started wearing the headscarf full time, nobody has harassed me or made any out of line comments. I wish a neega would though. I would rust up my 5th grade tae kwan do. Try me!

But then again I live in Minensota nice where our governors and senators eat baris Iyo hilib and dip their sambus in ketchup!

:rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR I pray out in the open, why are you putting me in a conference room?:birdman:

I agree Muslim women are very visible as opposed to the guys but that coupled with men knowing women can't defend themselves or pose a threat to them is the reason why they are usually attacked.

btw, do you remember the last time you prayed? When was it?
No. Men don't typically attack the women of a group for grievances or prejudices against the group, they attack other men. In fact, even in minor instances of everyday prejudices like racism, men experience the brunt of it over women almost as a rule, bc there are no visibility issues in this. With anti-Muslim bigotry, the Muslim women's anomalous greater visibility makes her the target in lieu.

No. Men don't typically attack the women of a group for grievances or prejudices against the group, they attack other men. In fact, even in minor instances of everyday prejudices like racism, men experience the brunt of it over women almost as a rule, their are no visibility issues there. The Muslim women's visibility makes her the target in lieu.
Sure.

I am not arguing with you on the fact that muslim women are way more vulnerable because they are a walking target, they are easy to identify etc...
But even when Muslim men are visible, wearing khamis etc, they don't get attacked as often as women and if they do get attacked, it is usually fatal as in it's a carefully worked out plan whereas women face arbitrary violence from Men who hate their religion.

Adiga xageed wax ka fahantaa horta?

VixR

Veritas
Sure.

I am not arguing with you on the fact that muslim women are way more vulnerable because they are a walking target, they are easy to identify etc...
But even when Muslim men are visible, wearing khamis etc, they don't get attacked as often as women and if they do get attacked, it is usually fatal as in it's a carefully worked out plan whereas women face arbitrary violence from Men who hate their religion.

Adiga xageed wax ka fahantaa horta?
Even when.

She's wearing her scarf everyday if she's doing so by the book. The times you khamis'd up don't compare. Probability favors your odds.

Let me tell you something.

Your female relatives are more likely to face anti-Islamic sentiments over you (if at all)

You are more likely to experience racist or prejudical sentiments amd slurs over them, though they may experience some of that as well (if at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.