Great Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

I am not arguing with you on the fact that muslim women are way more vulnerable because they are a walking target, they are easy to identify etc...
But even when Muslim men are visible, wearing khamis etc, they don't get attacked as often as women and if they do get attacked, it is usually fatal as in it's a carefully worked out plan whereas women face arbitrary violence from Men who hate their religion.

Adiga xageed wax ka fahantaa horta?

Dont bother with her. She has a sick, twisted and deviant agenda

Muslim women suffer more because we quite literally wear our Faith. In all the instances, I've witnessed verbal abuse directed at Muslim women, it was in fact other women coming to their defense while the men ignored it or just stood by.

Tell MAMA has reported that majority of the attacks on Muslim women are perpetrated by white males between 15-35. Why is this? Cowardice plays a part.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Elderly Muslim are more visibly Muslim with kufis and traditional garb and stuff the common young Muslim guy wont regularly wear. This just goes to show its appearance based typecasting.

Abaayo I'm gonna have to disagree with you there because o personally witnessed an attack of an elderly men after taraweeh. They were clearly targeted.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Always carry pepper spray. Since we're not allowed guns or weapons over here.

Muslim women suffer more because we quite literally wear our Faith. In all the instances, I've witnessed verbal abuse directed at Muslim women, it was in fact other women coming to their defense while the men ignored it or just stood by.

Tell MAMA has reported that majority of the attacks on Muslim women are perpetrated by white males between 15-35. Why is this? Cowardice plays a part.
Alxamdullilah I was never attacked or had anyone say anything racist to me and I live in a city which is 98% white. I think women should learn how to fight, I would go as far as saying carry a pepper spray in your bags but it's illegal in the UK.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What was he wearing (sound familiar kkkk?)?
It was several and it was verbal which than got physical. They were wearing standard issue Muslim uniform similar to what the many younger men were wearing.

Most criminals prey on the weak including anti Muslim ones and young men even ones like the Muslim patrollers never get attacked because they're way too intimidating.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No. Men don't typically attack the women of a group for grievances or prejudices against the group, they attack other men. In fact, even in minor instances of everyday prejudices like racism, men experience the brunt of it over women almost as a rule, bc there are no visibility issues in this. With anti-Muslim bigotry, the Muslim women's anomalous greater visibility makes her the target in lieu.
That's bullshit. They attack the women because they're easier targets. If a man attacks another man, chances are he's not gonna leave the confrontation unharmed, even if he gets the jump on him. They attack women because they know they can get away from it unharmed. It's far less risky.

Look at Somalis, who are a highly identifiable group who are also 99% Muslim. In areas with a lot of Somalis, even non-Somalis learn how to identify us on sight. They also know we're almost all Muslims. Yet they still go after the women way more. Because they're cowards.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What a load of horseshit.

Show me a case where someone assaulted Muslim women for wearing a hijab and the suspect was an egalitarian or even a feminist? Where they stood up for women rights all over the world.

Just because you find one or three right-wings nuts who assaulted a Muslim woman is not an argument for "Islamophobes".

The conformation bias of many Muslim members on this site is strong loool. 14 people liked that comment :faysalwtf:

Yeah, because Liberal Atheists who read Sam Harris books are attacking Muslim women at train stations :drakelaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What a load of horseshit.

Show me a case where someone assaulted Muslim women for wearing a hijab and the suspect was an egalitarian or even a feminist? Where they stood up for women rights all over the world.

Just because you find one or three right-wings nuts who assaulted a Muslim woman is not an argument for "Islamophobes".

The conformation bias of many Muslim members on this site is strong loool. 14 people liked that comment :faysalwtf:

Yeah, because Liberal Atheists who read Sam Harris books are attacking Muslim women at train stations :drakelaugh:
He's not referring to liberals. He's referring to right wingers who co-opt liberal ideals in order to attack Islam, which is a common thing nowadays. The right didn't care about gays until they could use it to attack Muslims, now all of a sudden you see right wingers talking about homophobia in Islam. It's the same thing with women's rights. They don't give a shit about the oppression of women, they just want to attack Islam, so they bring up how women are not allowed to wear what they want in Islam.

The most woman-hating, homophobic conservative will suddenly turn into the biggest proponent of feminism and gay rights when they want to criticize Muslims.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
He's not referring to liberals. He's referring to right wingers who co-opt liberal ideals in order to attack Islam, which is a common thing nowadays. The right didn't care about gays until they could use it to attack Muslims, now all of a sudden you see right wingers talking about homophobia in Islam. It's the same thing with women's rights. They don't give a shit about the oppression of women, they just want to attack Islam, so they bring up how women are not allowed to wear what they want in Islam.

The most woman-hating, homophobic conservative will suddenly turn into the biggest proponent of feminism and gay rights when they want to criticize Muslims.
If that is the case, then I take back my original post. If he's talking about conservatives who have faux-Liberal views, then I get it. But again, these people live in their own bubble as like any other idiot who lives in their own bubble. So, why are people expecting them to be rational? It's most likely a lost cause.

We should talk about how Muslim women can arm themselves with pepper spray or possibly having a conceal carry.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
I used to go to school with this girl that wore the niqaab. Whenever i saw her i used to look around to see if anyone looked at her funny or even uttered some bullshit, coz if they did, I wouldve told them To

"Cash me Ouuside, How abt dahh?"

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

walahi they cheese me. how u conservative but trying to get at other ppl for being conservative?

u just know if u dropped these evangelical dameers in some lawless middle East country they would be barbaric as shit. only thing holding them back are the secular checks and balances in the US, which are slowly being eroded anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.