Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Morocco

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on visiting Santorini, Greece this summer. Paradise on earth.
:banderas:
Santorini-598048.jpg

31_GR-JTR-6028950-HTLICS-P1504.jpeg

So what happened in Egypt? Also how are my AfroArab brothers treated? And the blacks?
@Assata Shakur
I haven't seen any black people yet I've only seen other Somalis (very very few) in this suburb I'm at.

Other than getting ripped off constantly, the shock that people have when I proudly declare I don't speak arabic, and the confusion when I promote my Somali superiority and convince these people we're not the same. We don't get treated too differently just the laughs when I speak English and them asking what my "original" nationality is.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I haven't seen any black people yet I've only seen other Somalis (very very few) in this suburb I'm at.

Other than getting ripped off constantly, the shock that people have when I proudly declare I don't speak arabic, and the confusion when I promote my Somali superiority and convince these people we're not the same. We don't get treated too differently just the laughs when I speak English and them asking what my "original" nationality is.
Now you need to wire some money to Silento (Watch me whip!Watch me nae-nae guy) the Arabs have him held up in Dubai for 100k ransom. Check my thread in the music section for details. Please:damn:check the gofundme!

Greece is probably the only place I'd go or even live in all of Europe. But they are racist af those hairy hybrid looking bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.