Group picture of the guys here on SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Stupid troll. Stop making fun of poor refuge people to gain couple of LOLs. You're not funny nor amusing. You're presence on this topic is revolting.

Just so you know I've reported your post.

Kevin-Hart-Laugh-GIF.gif
wdn9U3F.jpg

Hey, don't blame me if you born and raised in Kaakuma qofyahy.
LOL @ Reporting me.
You're one of those Xalimos the government pays $100 a month to snitch lol
FBI without pay ass. I rarely address you, because your comments are neither refreshing nor captivating.
So i ain't goin start addressing you now, yamta naga gal. You're not entertaining.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Kevin-Hart-Laugh-GIF.gif
wdn9U3F.jpg

Hey, don't blame me if you born and raised in Kaakuma qofyahy.
LOL @ Reporting me.
You're one of those Xalimos the government pays $100 a month to snitch lol
FBI without pay ass. I rarely address you, because your comments are neither refreshing nor captivating.
So i ain't goin start addressing you now, yamta naga gal. You're not entertaining.

Awwwww that's cute of you but you're still revolting beyond words. Are you objectifying on how you were raised on to me? I can see where you never learned manners. There are things to make fun and you crossed the line.

S

SOMACOON

Awwwww that's cute of you but you're still revolting beyond words. Are you objectifying on how you were raised on to me? I can see where you never learned manners. There are things to make fun and you crossed the line.

You're the least relevant person on here Idol, I no sense in addressing you. What you contributed to latest topics?
Instead of worrying about me, I'mma suggest you address the topics at hand and not me. I'm not feeling you one bit.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're the least relevant person on here Idol, I no sense in addressing you. What you contributed to latest topics?
Instead of worrying about me, I'mma suggest you address the topics at hand and not me. I'm not feeling you one bit.
Your whole existence is irrelevant! Stop using my words against me. Me quoting you, gives you life lines on this site.

T

Tokio

idol iyo tycoon maxa kala haysta.:cosbyhmm:

imika idol oday bay ledahay niyow bal ya lagugu dilin mesha :chrisfreshhah:

S

SOMACOON

Your whole existence is irrelevant! Stop using my words against me. Me quoting you, gives you life lines on this site.

I'm not in the mood to carry on this conversation eedo. Next to time, ask a brotha how hes doing. Or hit my inbox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.