Guess where''m today ( went on an epic road trip..clue: 11hrs driving )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Waryaa don't you have a job horta? You take road trips every month. I'm only entitled to 28 days holiday and I spend it wisely at once every year @UncleMenace.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa don't you have a job horta? You take road trips every month. I'm only entitled to 28 days holiday and I spend it wisely at once every year @UncleMenace.

I assured you that this is only the 3td trip of the year .,,I use my holidays wisely ..I rest my holidays next to my 2 days off ...that makes it seem like a whole week .,,I got just as much as you do but use it smartly

Kkkkkk I recognize that area. You're in the West End man.

All I can see are trees but I know my city very well.

@UncleMenace go to Shawarma Palace. Best Shawarma in the continent. Will you go?

2440 Bank Street in the south end.

464 Rideau Street in downtown

Go whichever is closest to you.

You will not be disappointed. Will you go or not?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only if you drove and bought me snack and let me be in charge of the music in the car.

That's not much ..btw ..I stopped at a hotel midway (never take a trip on a national holiday)..I'm used to booking a hotel on the road but hotels were so expensive last night that I took big dent in my trip budget

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kkkkkk I recognize that area. You're in the West End man.

All I can see are trees but I know my city very well.

@UncleMenace go to Shawarma Palace. Best Shawarma in the continent. Will you go?

I was taken there ...not there but a restaurant in that plaza and I was told that almost all the restaurants are halal

I was taken there ...not there but a restaurant in that plaza and I was told that almost all the restaurants are halal

Unfortunately yes. Even the Chinese buffets. Some fast food chains are also halal. Lebanese control the city. The minority Christian Lebanese bootyclap for Muslims by having halal food.

Which plaza? Please go to that Shawarma Palace. This is my recommendation. It's the Ottawa experience.

Isnt Ottawa beautiful? Its much nicer than Edmonton isn't it? I miss Ottawa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unfortunately yes. Even the Chinese buffets. Some fast food chains are also halal. Lebanese control the city. The minority Christian Lebanese bootyclap for Muslims by having halal food.

Which plaza? Please go to that Shawarma Palace. This is my recommendation. It's the Ottawa experience.

Isnt Ottawa beautiful? Its much nicer than Edmonton isn't it? I miss Ottawa.

Thus far aabo I like Ottawa.....but I've also passed your ghetto neighborhood...the one called Woodrofe

Status
Not open for further replies.