Guess where''m today ( went on an epic road trip..clue: 11hrs driving )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't get the plate bc I was kind of not hungry and just wanted to test it.

I've noticed that mainstream folks eating from here, even a cop.

If you had this type of restaurant then why were you eating from pizza pizza all the time ?

I'm in Edmonton. Not Ottawa.

Shawarma Palace is only a Ottawa thing but the sandwich is nothing special. You didnt have real food.

You went to DT location. I notice that inside. The neighborhoos in front of that location is Djibouti central .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm in Edmonton. Not Ottawa.

Shawarma Palace is only a Ottawa thing but the sandwich is nothing special. You didnt have real food.

You went to DT location. I notice that inside. The neighborhoos in front of that location is Djibouti central .

I swear you know your city very well...

I was at the arta coffee house

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So you travelled all the way to Canada to eat Sharwarma? Really menace? Atleast indulge in Canadian foods such poutine, ketchup lays chips, Nanaimo bars, bannock. Stop being basic Menace just staaaaaaaahp.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you travelled all the way to Canada to eat Sharwarma? Really menace? Atleast indulge in Canadian foods such poutine, ketchup lays chips, Nanaimo bars, bannock. Stop being basic Menace just staaaaaaaahp.

Ohh how I love your constant attempt to portray me as this sexaholic neef gaajo.

You do realize that I just got back from Montreal..

Let's ask @Reddington, the stuff I posted on my snap

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ohh how I love your constant attempt to portray me as this sexaholic neef gaajo.

You do realize that I just got back from Montreal..

Let's ask @Reddington, the stuff I posted on my snap
When did I mention anything about sex neefyahow daqayaa. What did you do in Montreal? Menace how many hours of vacation do you get by year from work? You're always driving to Canada, do you have another wife there?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When did I mention anything about sex neefyahow daqayaa. What did you do in Montreal? Menace how many hours of vacation do you get by year from work? You're always driving to Canada, do you have another wife there?

I refuse to disclose what've done till @Reddington speaka of it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The perks of being a truck driver. :lol:

Nothing with being a truck driver but I'm not.

I got a extended vacation ours by claiming my ayeeyo died so I got 1 2 months paid vacation. It's called FML leave :hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.