Guess who else is now claiming Banadir?

Funny GIF

Bapo

AJ
Had it for 30 years, I’m the real colonizer. I can tell you it’s overrated :trumpsmirk:
Idinkoo oyneysiin with a dirac aa la idinka buriyay to this dusty old place. If it was overrated Mareexan wouldn't be still moving to Xamar, and they wouldn't of put up a fight which they lost. Gedo is the least developed state in Somalia, your tallest tower is owned by HAG, hence why your people are moving in hordes to Xamar and Kenya. Respect yourself, even Huriway is more developed than Gedo.
1669057814771.png

Bapo

AJ
Who wouldn't want to claim Xamar? Xamar is and always was the most developed city and pearl Somalia. Gobolka Banaadir waa Gobol Hawiye wayne leh.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Dahabshiil’s owner is from SL and has done more for Xamar than 99% of the people that claim it.

Xamar belongs to everyone, don’t like it then don’t be a capital.

Everyone is free to live, work and invest in xamar as they already do but as long as their is 4.5 and I cannot be mayor or have representation in bosaaso or kismaayo, Magaalada Muqdisho unukaleh eebow.

Good thing 80%+ of the FGS money and weapons is in the hands of reer unukaleh as well as banadir politics so it doesn’t matter if even a dog Claims it on the net

Last edited:
Idinkoo oyneysiin with a dirac aa la idinka buriyay to this dusty old place. If it was overrated Mareexan wouldn't be still moving to Xamar, and they wouldn't of put up a fight which they lost. Gedo is the least developed state in Somalia, your tallest tower is owned by HAG, hence why your people are moving in hordes to Xamar and Kenya. Respect yourself, even Huriway is more developed than Gedo.
View attachment 243714
Damn someones mad :drakelaugh:
Don’t be mad i colonized you :mjlaugh:

Bapo

AJ
Damn someones mad :drakelaugh:
Don’t be mad i colonized you :mjlaugh:
Dictatorship. All the elections were rigged when they even had them, no way he got 99.9% of the votes when he was injusticing Hawiye slowly. Hawiye didn't have a problem until he started taking our lands. I hope that nigga Siyad Barre is suffering in his grave.

Xamar belongs to Hawiye, particularly, Abgaal. The few with cuqdad who want to do dhul balaadhsi online because they can't do it in real life can say whatever they want.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Xamar belongs to Hawiye, particularly, Abgaal. The few with cuqdad who want to do dhul balaadhsi online because they can't do it in real life can say whatever they want.
Mate I’m not denying that the traditional owners of that land are us Abgal. But unlike most here I put my country first before my clan. Xamar is the capital city of Somalia, therefore belongs to all Somalis, yourself included. I would say the same thing in real life 👍🏾.

Mate I’m not denying that the traditional owners of that land are us Abgal. But unlike most here I put my country first before my clan. Xamar is the capital city of Somalia, therefore belongs to all Somalis, yourself included. I would say the same thing in real life 👍🏾.

If Xamar belongs to everybody then Garowe, Kismayo etc each belongs to everybody too