Guest workers/immigrants hating on refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why are all the Canadians acting up in this post.:farole: We all know you lot are nothing but Americas hat :siilaanyosmile:

Apollo

VIP
what i mean is there isn't an ethnic group called Canadian

because the people living here were given treaty rights and are still fighting for sovereignty, and many freed blacks from the US settled in neighbouring areas far before the majority of whites arrived therefore the government could never actually identify (in the 1800s) as anything besides a diverse country. also the whites broke down into francophones and anglophones a hundred years prior to this.

European ethnic groups aren't real. They are just a bunch of people who speak a language. Between the French and Germany border if you travel the people look exactly the same, just a different language.

Second generation European immigrants living in another European country are usually considered a local.

You are just as much of an outsider as migrants are in Europe.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
European ethnic groups aren't real. They are just a bunch of people who speak a language. Between the French and Germany border if you travel the people look exactly the same, just a different language.

Second generation European immigrants living in another European country are usually considered a local.

of course i'm an outside, i'm saying there are individuals here who are clearly not white who have been here for hundreds of years

and iirc some people have shared ancestry like the Scandinavians have markedly different structures than say Greeks.

how they look isn't really relevant when they fought and killed each other over their differences. there is no ethnic Canadian, but you can absolutely say there's an ethnic Dutch or an ethnic French person. heck, the acadians have as much a stake at being called French rather than Canadian and many of them believe that that is their ethnicity.

Slavs, Franks, Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Celts, Nords, Albanians and Brits don't all look the same. They're different ethnic groups with different backgrounds with some intermixing

European ethnic groups are very real, say they're not real to an actual proud European (and not a 20 liberal student) that they aren't and they'll get angry at you

Apollo

VIP
and iirc some people have shared ancestry like the Scandinavians have markedly different structures than say Greeks.

I was mainly thinking of the Dutch, Germans, Belgians, French, Swiss, Austrians, Czech, Slovenes, etc... They all look the same to me.

Central Europeans (vast majority of Europe) look identical. Only the fringes look different.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah that's true enough, they've homogenized themselves over the past two thousand years or so

but it's relatively moot in comparison to the diversity here before white people even made a government

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
whpOQ.jpg

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I have the same opinion as the immigrants in the video. The new immigrants are annoying and spoiled. They literally get everything thrown at them while me and my Turkish friend's parents had to work their entire lives

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Come on Canadians please stop ... Please lol stop embarrassing yourself. Wheel chair jimmy that all I got to say. Take your L .:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending