Guilty people taking their mother’s last name

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Yes if I were to be executed I would take my mothers name to save my father and clan name from shame and dishonour :meleshame:
Samurai GIF
I love my abtis name, I feel closer to my maternal grandfather

I would take his name if its xalaal , fucking love that side of the family

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Somalia, it's common for important government documents like identity cards, school forms, court documents, birth certificates, and bank records to include your mother's name. This isn't a new practice; you can find old documents from the 1940s and 50s that also have the mother's name. It's a reliable way to identify people. It's very rare for two people to have the same six names and identification number. Back in the day, there were no cameras, so government documents didn't have photos. Including the mother’s name helped prevent mistakes.

Recently, Somalia has started publicizing court hearings, and many people from outside the country or who grew up elsewhere are curious about why the mother's name is mentioned. Mother's names are crucial too. They help reduce the chance of mistaken identity. And more importantly, It is a tradition to have mother’s name in your identity.

This is identification form from G. Banaadir schools. It has father’s name, mother’s name and identification number.
F6024041-237B-45A7-B2EB-D7D8A8C031E5.jpeg

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong sxb, but I don’t believe that is true. Islamically that is, my father was stuck in Somalia during the war, when I was born. Yet I was still given his name. This predicament is true for a lot of people both Somali and non Somali. Sxb you have a father, you are not illegitimate, I would advise you to take your father’s name when possible. Just some advise.

Trending