guys 😭....... soo galla, how likely is this to happen? :........

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
so, my family gc has been poppin recently cause my uk famo has filled out the census and one of my uncles made sure they all ticked Somalilander instead of Somali 💀 personally i think that’s stupid cause my ethnicity is somali and my nationality is somaliland, i can’t choose between Somali and Somaliland cause we’re both. If the question said where your parents from and it gave option of Somalia vs Somaliland this would make more sense.

BC808A7F-271B-4D82-A2A3-B814B52D9E13.jpeg

How likely is this above tweet to happen hypothetically 💀

I remember being shocked at my cousins all having xamar in their birth place which is a lie as far as i know, but then realised it was for qaxooti purposes 💀 personally i don’t have British citizenship so don’t have anything to worry about, but I know the UK system finds every tiny loophole to deport you, they probably only second to USA for immigration strictness and xaasidnimo. Alx for Canada 🇨🇦 I don’t think my passport will ever be contested unless i maybe join isis 💀

I’m tempted to send the above tweet to them, but my some of them are staunch nationalists and sensitive so I’m gonna send this separately to the ones that can take the kaftan. 💀

x z

:russ::russ::russ:"you stated that you fled the violence from mogadishu but wrote somalilander on the census. care to explain?":deadmanny:

😭😭 alx my birthplace says toronto. as for my cousins........ let’s change the subject

They're likely going to take in all Somalis as one.

They just don't want to potentially drive away any "Somalilander" from taking the census.

Somalilanders form a huge population there.

Lander niggas are fucked especially with priti patel. Any fuckup could lead to this being exposed. Once the first group goes down the rest will follow like dominos. The UK recently deported some people who were born and raised in the UK along with their parents because they found out their grandparents used loopholes to arrive. It doesn't matter though they will return to their great nation of somaliland:ahh:
@mr steal your naag

Lander niggas are fucked especially with priti patel. Any fuckup could lead to this being exposed. Once the first group goes down the rest will follow like dominos. The UK recently deported some people who were born and raised in the UK along with their parents because they found out their grandparents used loopholes to arrive. It doesn't matter though they will return to their great nation of somaliland:ahh:
@mr steal your naag
even wit they passports???

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It's possible I guess in Norway a guy got deported cause he had the Somaliland flag on his facebook account and they found out that he isnt from Mogadishu as he had told them and this guy lived there for years

Theres also another woman she got deported cause they found out shes originally from Djibouti and not from Xamar and this woman had a norwegian husband and kids and she still got deported

x z

I think we all live the same lives, my whatsapp family chat was popping too today cause of the census

I have so many family gcs. We have the main family one but that ones not that poppin cause there are uncles who send their covid propaganda and habos sending photoshopped Islamic quotes superimposed onto rose garden backgrounds and stuff the ciyaal don’t use it

The main poppin one is the kids from all over and some uncles/aunties that are young ie 30s , we have a lot of Canada, USA and UK people in it. We’ve been planning a meet up since forever but it never happens. It’s such a cool idea to stay connected to family across the globe.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Why do you have to name your region "somaliland". I find it ridiculous when regions in Somalia use English in their names, Puntland, Jubbaland etc. It's just lazy and makes others think our language is lacking.

x z

@mr steal your naag

Whose priti Patel. Indians seem to run UK. I remember reading about some top level economic advisor being Indian too.

I have so many family gcs. We have the main family one but that ones not that poppin cause there are uncles who send their covid propaganda and habos sending photoshopped Islamic quotes superimposed onto rose garden backgrounds and stuff the ciyaal don’t use it

The main poppin one is the kids from all over and some uncles/aunties that are young ie 30s , we have a lot of Canada, USA and UK people in it. We’ve been planning a meet up since forever but it never happens. It’s such a cool idea to stay connected to family across the globe.
So lucky wallahi. I have a massive number of cousins but barely any are in the UK. I've never met or communicated with them:wow1:

x z

Why do you have to name your region "somaliland". I find it ridiculous when regions in Somalia use English in their names, Puntland, Jubbaland etc. It's just lazy and makes others think our language is lacking.

Why can’t we be called Somaliland? Why are you guys Called Somalia, it’s not like you guys came up with it or ever used to call yourselves that either 😭

Trending