guys 😭....... soo galla, how likely is this to happen? :........

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You're the one who was encouraging khaniisnimo. Don't rate my posts you nijaas
1616348720179.png

Al Muslim

Why can’t we be called Somaliland? Why are you guys Called Somalia, it’s not like you guys came up with it or ever used to call yourselves that either 😭

Use a word in the Somali language, this whole [insert name]-land is just nauseating to see.

I have so many family gcs. We have the main family one but that ones not that poppin cause there are uncles who send their covid propaganda and habos sending photoshopped Islamic quotes superimposed onto rose garden backgrounds and stuff the ciyaal don’t use it

The main poppin one is the kids from all over and some uncles/aunties that are young ie 30s , we have a lot of Canada, USA and UK people in it. We’ve been planning a meet up since forever but it never happens. It’s such a cool idea to stay connected to family across the globe.
Wow your chilling. I only have one which is my brother and sister, I kicked out the oldest brother cause he was talking a lot of shit about marriage. Used to have another with all the cousins in it but don’t know what happened to it. I’ve noticed it’s only the Canadians in our family who can afford to visit the uk/europe. They come to london once every three years.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Wow your chilling. I only have one which is my brother and sister, I kicked out the oldest brother cause he was talking a lot of shit about marriage. Used to have another with all the cousins in it but don’t know what happened to it. I’ve noticed it’s only the Canadians in our family who can afford to visit the uk/europe. They come to london once every three years.

The UK is the place me and my family visit the most out of the world, apart from Somaliland.

I love going uk cause it’s such a cheap way to travel to other Europe too. I still remember taking a train into Paris for the weekend, my fondest vacation memories with my family. My uk cousins were unfazed and acted like it was normal to be in a whole new country with diff culture in 2 hours. In Canada we can travel 6 hours and still be in our own province, forget another country

Al Muslim

:dabcasar: just a little bit of trolling and a lotta qashins

Trolling you say, yet you were going full cadaan in threads talking about how oppressed sodomites are and that we need to accept them. All your posts about this were unironic so don't even try to lie.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somalilanders been living in the uk since colonial Britain. We will be fine the British government can easily understand and make difference.
giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
so, my family gc has been poppin recently cause my uk famo has filled out the census and one of my uncles made sure they all ticked Somalilander instead of Somali 💀 personally i think that’s stupid cause my ethnicity is somali and my nationality is somaliland, i can’t choose between Somali and Somaliland cause we’re both. If the question said where your parents from and it gave option of Somalia vs Somaliland this would make more sense.

View attachment 176072

How likely is this above tweet to happen hypothetically 💀

I remember being shocked at my cousins all having xamar in their birth place which is a lie as far as i know, but then realised it was for qaxooti purposes 💀 personally i don’t have British citizenship so don’t have anything to worry about, but I know the UK system finds every tiny loophole to deport you, they probably only second to USA for immigration strictness and xaasidnimo. Alx for Canada 🇨🇦 I don’t think my passport will ever be contested unless i maybe join isis 💀

I’m tempted to send the above tweet to them, but my some of them are staunch nationalists and sensitive so I’m gonna send this separately to the ones that can take the kaftan. 💀
this is scape goated somalis are being deported from the west the uk ones are the first batch to be shipped back

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is scape goated somalis are being deported from the west the uk ones are the first batch to be shipped back

Why would you deport people with citizens ? Especially if they haven’t committed crimes? Also idk how illegals work in Uk but there are so many here in North America that i don’t see the issue of just riding it out bilaa citizenship tbh

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I knew there was something fishy about that, but the 68 IQ struck so hard on them that made them blind when they saw "Somaliland" in a state census. Really want to see their faces if that happened. :wow1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why would you deport people with citizens ? Especially if they haven’t committed crimes? Also idk how illegals work in Uk but there are so many here in North America that i don’t see the issue of just riding it out bilaa citizenship tbh
their tired of somali nonsense and most of these citizens are either illegals or have some dumb kids who have broken rules time to go north america is next thoo

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's possible I guess in Norway a guy got deported cause he had the Somaliland flag on his facebook account and they found out that he isnt from Mogadishu as he had told them and this guy lived there for years

Theres also another woman she got deported cause they found out shes originally from Djibouti and not from Xamar and this woman had a norwegian husband and kids and she still got deported
Norway does not joke this, they are goddamnt serious, they deported a whole family, cause the parents lied about their origin to come to norway, and that family had minors, so they waited till they turn 18, and then they deported them as well, although the child came to Norway when he was 3 years old, and he didn't know any language properly beside Norwegian.

Trending

Latest posts