Guys I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
So I bought a new MacBook pro 13 inch with retina display few months ago and it has been stolen. I don't have any tracking apps on it, I don't have insurance on it. What should I do. It cost £900. Reported to police and they did nothing as usual

Is my only choice to purchase another one

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Did you buy it with your credit card? Are you accounts linked on it?
You can report it to the police if you can show them that you have any ounce of proof that it really belongs to you.
If you bought it from the black market a.k.a your local Nigerian salesman, then forget about it.

waraabe

Your superior
Did you buy it with your credit card? Are you accounts linked on it?
You can report it to the police if you can show them that you have any ounce of proof that it really belongs to you.
If you bought it from the black market a.k.a your local Nigerian salesman, then forget about it.
What??

I already reported to the fucking police, they did absolutely nothing.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
So I bought a new MacBook pro 13 inch with retina display few months ago and it has been stolen. I don't have any tracking apps on it, I don't have insurance on it. What should I do. It cost £900. Reported to police and they did nothing as usual

Is my only choice to purchase another one

This is what happens when you anger the daughters of Araweelo. May more hardship befall you!

Apollo

VIP
The Police probably won't ever find it. They focus their energy on the more serious crimes like rape and murders. All the other reported crimes are just for their crime stats but not for solving.

My flat screen TV was stolen last summer, when I reported it to the police, I could hear them laughing in the back ground :francis:

Just one of those expensive lessons in life.

How and why?

It was the TV in the bedroom and I left the window slightly open. Its an apartment on the bottom floor so getting in and wouldn't be a problem but I have no idea how I did not hear them come in and take a 32 inch tv.

Called the cops and reported it, they thanked me for reporting it. I asked them, ain't you guys coming down to take finger prints and Foot prints, that's when I heared the laughter in the background:vo3yidw:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.