Guys, if you could kidnap a female from SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who will she be?

Idol was right Somali nomads practice kidnapping brides, it's widely practiced by nomads in the South too. It's called, wuu la carare gabarta, like Usain Bolt. 90% of Biyomaals, Sheikhaals and Gaaljecel nomad weddings are bride kidnappings. It is also practised by others.

If you could kidnap a female from SS, who would she be?

Please no male feminist like my laangaab buddy Abdi Pizza and Waraabe dabo cun cun need to answer.

I will go first. My fellow Bantu, Dutchess (Cisman Mohamud and us are cousins), I will run with her like a lightening bolt. Idol will organise our wedding for a total of $139.00

Which bride will you kidnap from SS?

No caay.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
None most females here are stuck up:childplease:
Besides you can kidnap any female in the world I just did it last week it was in a dark alley:xgoltwn:I came from behind her covered her mouth:xgoltwn:Bend her over:banderas:

Fucking hell. No qooma luut please. See my message to Waraabe. Is Bored the clone of Bandit? No farta or gacan is mar maris. Real men and women.

giphy.gif

Hafez

VIP
Kidnapping brides? Wow. Wouldn't want to do that nor would I want it to happen to our womenfolk.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I would've kidnapped @sophisticate

I would've then have her have 1 child for me and then I would've released her. That child would've hopefully inherit her high IQ

I wouldn't've kept her around too long cause my sources tell me that she soo skinny she looks like a ww2 holocaust camp survivor

T

Tokio

Would love to, but I am trying to make the previous one find her way out of my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts