Guys ii soo duceeya, I'm afraid il end up like this 80 year old somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Is her butt so big that she can't feel someone standing and touching her? Why is she bending over in a busy street?

These women have no xishood!

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Is her butt so big that she can't feel someone standing and touching her? Why is she bending over in a busy street?

These women have no xishood!

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: Yaah! You gonna blame the poor lady who has a baruur ass the size of Mount Kilimanjaro on this egregious sexual performance by my protege Sheikh Kutiiriye?

Q

Queen Carawelo

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: Yaah! You gonna blame the poor lady who has a baruur ass the size of Mount Kilimanjaro on this egregious sexual performance by my protege Sheikh Kutiiriye?
Yeah. She shouldn't bend over on a street. Especially while people are walking and passing by. Bila xishood waaye waxas. Our religion says women should have xishood.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Yeah. She shouldn't bend over on a street. Especially while people are walking and passing by. Bila xishood waaye waxas. Our religion says women should have xishood.

Serious talk tho ...maybe she does not have the present of mind to pay attention to that ..life is harsh down there..she got a family to feed..perhaps she was setting up the tools of her trade for that morning when Sheikh Kutuiriye came abt

Q

Queen Carawelo

Serious talk tho ...maybe she does not have the present of mind to pay attention to that ..life is harsh down there..she got a family to feed..perhaps she was setting up the tools of her trade for that morning when Sheikh Kutuiriye came abt
She was shopping and looking around. Let's not make excuse for this behavior. Thank God my parents taught me manners and how to conduct myself in public.

The old guy is also to blame but it's like setting a cheese platter for your guests, you can't expect them not to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.