Gynaecologist exposes the Anti-FGM propaganda live on BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is mutilation though

how so? it does not damage the functioning of the genitals and it more or less inhances it according to medical experts. So i don't see how it could be mutilation. Pluss its sounds very deragatory so i would prefer you use the term ''cutting' or ''circumcision''

@Geeljire if it ain't all that bad will you put your daughter through it?

You do realize that women are the enforcers and practioners of it.
So its really is irrelevant since it is not a descision for me to make or get involved in.

But like i said before i am neutral on wether the practice Shall go or not but i do believe it is culturally relative.

Meaning that i will not support this attempt by the west to demean it and label us as backwards and primitive. Also not support them systematically attack somali womens dignity and invade their privacy, limit their choices, all while western women are getting designer vaginas.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think I've made my opinions known about this so I won't repeat myself.

Unfortunately geeljire some people only value the opinion of dhoofars, there is no reasoning with them.

Also if Naago cadaan can so confidently talk about somali women's genitals why the f*ck can't somali men?
:drakewtf:

Yesterday I saw an image of a small african girl's (not somali) vagina with her face not blurred or anything on Instagram with the hashtag fgm.Truely despicable! Some how people aren't outrage about the exploitation of african girls, but geeljire discussing his observation is too much. Smh.

Last edited:
I think I've made my opinions known about this so I won't repeat myself.

Unfortunately geeljire some people only value the opinion of dhoofars, there is no reasoning with them.

Also if Naago cadaan can so confidently talk about somali women's genitals why the f*ck can't somali men?
:drakewtf:

Yesterday I saw an image of a small girls (not somali) vagina with her face in a refugee camp on Instagram with the hashtag fgm.Truely despicable! Some how people aren't outrage about the exploitation of african girls, but geeljire discussing his observation is too much. Smh.

Really Disgusting!!! :vqbuyv0: They have really turned into some sort of ciyaar to get funds and money. You go plaster random genitals all over the place and propagated bullshit and get luxurious career and a pat on the back from good ol whitey. They dont care about the privacy dignity of women. Why would somalis stand to become their Social engineering project?

I mean look at the shitty racist posters they make in the UK.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wo...-Ogilvy-campaign-wins-Cannes-Lion-awards.html
OM_News_28TooMany_3354289b.jpg

:draketf: Any Somali who supports this are balaayo.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I hate the kinter crew and all that they stand for.

I hate them.

Truely sickos. If you wanna know about the worst of them geeljire get a look at that Nimko Ali 's Twitter. She gets bloody hysterical about little girl's 'fannys'. She sounds like a goddamn pedo.

I hate the kinter crew and all that they stand for.

I hate them.

Truely sickos. If you wanna know about the worst of them geeljire get a look at that Nimko Ali 's Twitter. She gets bloody hysterical about little girl's 'fannys'. She sounds like a goddamn pedo.

Heck if you think that is worse watch how that Fadumo Dayib women went on Boston Tv told them Somali women die several times in their life because of Circumcision and that is why they are invicible.
:ayaanswag:
Somalis should be more courages and stand up to these Anti-FGM bastards, we should not allow them disparaging us on the media like that and acting as if they represent us.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Team Soomaali baa igu filan distances themselves from Geeljire's madness

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending