Habesha xenophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Hi I am new and was wondering what is all this Habesha xenophobia in this forum?
Somalis are butthurt over the Ogaden region, your government's foreign policy, and the fact that you remained Christian and never converted to their religion.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Somalis are butthurt over the Ogaden region, your government's foreign policy, and the fact that you remained Christian and never converted to their religion.
No such thing of the Ogaden region warya :birdman:

Apollo

VIP

'The Ogaden' rolls off the tongue It's a nice name. Screw the Somali Region, Somali Galbeed, or Kililka Shanaad. Just not as nice. Even the BBC and other international media often refer to it as the Ogaden and many textbooks call the '77 conflict 'The Ogaden War'.

Disclaimer: Not Ogadeni, nor any affiliation.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
'The Ogaden' rolls off the tongue It's a nice name. Screw the Somali Region, Somali Galbeed, or Kililka Shanaad. Just not as nice. Even the BBC and other international media often refer to it as the Ogaden and many textbooks call the '77 conflict 'The Ogaden War'.

Disclaimer: Not Ogadeni, nor any affiliation.

Got no ill feeling towards Ogaden or other Galbeed clans, but that name needs to die out

Status
Not open for further replies.