HAG Deported from Kismayo

Blackie is not perfect but he is strong politician. If he was weak what happened in Hirshabelle would have happened in Jubooyinka where the SFG can f*ck the whole state up to a point where it doesn’t function. Today nothing Blackie and OG doesn’t want cannot happen inside Kismaayo. Thanks to the fierce anti SFG position of Madoobe for the last 13 years.

I have been against some of his policies but I acknowledge that he created a small kingdom for OGs to defend them from a sea of Terrorists, Mooryaans and the FGS

The Main problem Jubbaland faces today is Shabab and as of right now we need to consolidate our forces, wealth and influence to crush the Gaalos occupying Middle Juba.
We must support Sayidka to defeat AS through strategy and politically undermine the Hutu FGS likewise

Sun Tzu - “He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.”

I have been against some of his policies but I acknowledge that he created a small kingdom for OGs to defend them from a sea of Terrorists, Mooryaans and the FGS

The Main problem Jubbaland faces today is Shabab and as of right now we need to consolidate our forces, wealth and influence to crush the Gaalos occupying Middle Juba.
We must support Sayidka to defeat AS through strategy and politically undermine the Hutu FGS likewise

What strategy would work best in destroying the khawarij in JL?

This is Revenge for Halyeey Jamal Osman

Tit 4 Tat

@bidenkulaha
:tocry:

View attachment 290910
View attachment 290926
How can a somali be deported from a region in somalia?
tamela mann the manns GIF by TV One

If you want to defeat AS in JL you need to kick out Hormuud and blackie.

They are two components of AS.

What strategy would work best in destroying the khawarij in JL?

We need to employ Cali Jeyte’s tactics that are used in Hiiraan but much harsher. Kill them, Ambush them, Destroy key bridges they use for reinforcements in Kabsuuma,Jilib, Saakow. Burn down the villages of any clan that supports Shabab. Poison their wells, Hold hostage to the Trucks & Food supplies headed to Shabab territory and much more. Shabab uses scare tactics and fear to demand respect. We must control the violence and destroy all the necessities they rely on to survive.

Imagine being a member from California's city council, but get arrested and deported to Ohio.
That has been happening since 1991.
Wat imagine is there wasnt qalbi dagax deported from xamar.

You irir are full of shit.

You wereexpecting to open two fronts garowe and Kismaayo and it has backfired.

Its time to clip the powers of the dameer Xassan sheikh does he think we are xawadle or shidle or Biyomal?

They deported Jamal Osman, so it's only fair Madobe retaliated against this Dameer. There is a reason we called him Madobe. Ninkaan qalbada baa madow. Ma xeeriyo cidna xataa dameer haduu ahaado

They deported Jamal Osman, so it's only fair Madobe retaliated against this Dameer. There is a reason we called him Madobe. Ninkaan qalbada baa madow. Ma xeeriyo cidna xataa dameer haduu ahaado
Abgaal wa umad kibirey.
From stilling xamar,jowhar shabelada hoose now they want to steal Jl in broad day light.

The real war has began.

Hutus were using other daroods and elaay as proxy they have removed their veil.Their project was stalled when SSC destroyed SNM in Goojacade.

I wpuld love to see Hormud kicked out of JL.

Abaq

VIP
Mudulood are native to JL. This is mooryaan behaviour from Madoobe. If Mudulood were to do reprisals in Xamar, you’d have more to lose. It’s not a good precedent.

Surprised he left it so late, he’s done it to other clans there.
Please send all our kin in Xamar to Kismaayo. Many thanks