HAG militia tries to stop Itoobiya from arming KGS but failed!

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

Heres the link!

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP

Heres the link!
IMG_3682.jpeg

Jungle

VIP

Heres the link!
The link that finally works for you is the total opposite of the thread title and the propaganda you are trying to spin duli

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Macawiisleeyda Jijeele intercepted the trucks yesterday in the border town of Qurac Joome, Bakool and they're still there. The only route into Bakool from Ethiopia.

HSM should take this oppurtunity to fill that border route held by Jijeele with SNA.

Jijeele liberated all their land in Hiraan & Bakool from the khawaarij over a decade ago.

Has the Hub been released yet, we need it in kgs to defend ourselves from Hassan sheikh.
Cirka roogna dhulka roogna elaay wiiq

Last edited:
taking arms from xabashi to wage war in your own country, truly pathetic people. better start learning oromo as that is the only language you will be speaking soon enough :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

That's not true saaxib we gonna direct them to Xamar and hirshabeele
I'm not even saying the kgs having worries about the federal govt is wrong. But they also need to face the cold hard truth that an ethiopian army that invades won't take any chances of leaving an enemy at their back. So they'll only accept surrender by giving up your weapons and I doubt they'll keep military discipline so anybody who surrenders should expect to be raped and pillaged.

TekNiKo

VIP
I'm not even saying the kgs having worries about the federal govt is wrong. But they also need to face the cold hard truth that an ethiopian army that invades won't take any chances of leaving an enemy at their back. So they'll only accept surrender by giving up your weapons and I doubt they'll keep military discipline so anybody who surrenders should expect to be raped and pillaged.
Ethiopia has been in the south for decades, if they were doing any atrocities it would have been done already

TekNiKo

VIP
The link that finally works for you is the total opposite of the thread title and the propaganda you are trying to spin duli

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Macawiisleeyda Jijeele intercepted the trucks yesterday in the border town of Qurac Joome, Bakool and they're still there. The only route into Bakool from Ethiopia.

HSM should take this oppurtunity to fill that border route held by Jijeele with SNA.

Jijeele liberated all their land in Hiraan & Bakool from the khawaarij over a decade ago.

Cirka roogna dhulka roogna elaay wiiq
You are literally defending a miltia aligned with AS

TekNiKo

VIP
Them and Ghetto boons will be the 6th colonial kilil of Ethiopia I'm tired of Hawiyes caring about the unity let these people get colonised by Habeshis who cares if they want Ethiopia to occupy them let them suck habesha cocks.
I guess Ugandan c*cks are halal right?

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I guess Ugandan c*cks are halal right?
There is not a single Atmis Soldier left in My degaans all of their bases were handed to SNA the only remaining ones are in Hiiraan Kgs,Ghetto and of course Jubaland it's your people who are refusing the Government's orders to Replace Ethiopian soldiers with SNA and it was your people who were swearing at the government live on TV not to force Ethiopia out of ghetto region ironic yeah keep sucking your Habesha cocks Boon c*m basket and when the war Begins you will be the first Victims.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
There is not a single Atmis Soldier left in My degaans all of their bases were handed to SNA the only remaining ones are in Hiiraan Kgs,Ghetto and of course Jubaland it's your people who are refusing the Government's orders to Replace Ethiopian soldiers with SNA and it was your people who were swearing at the government live on TV not to force Ethiopia out of ghetto region ironic yeah keep sucking your Habesha cocks Boon c*m basket and when the war Begins you will be the first Victims.
Yeah Im sure Xamar, Balcad and Bali Doogle is not Hawiye degaan full of Ugandan molestors. Lets not forget Halane
Clown Losing GIF by Travis

Trending