HAG militia tries to stop Itoobiya from arming KGS but failed!

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Yeah Im sure Xamar, Balcad and Bali Doogle is not Hawiye degaan full of Ugandan molestors. Lets not forget Halane
Clown Losing GIF by Travis
Halane is residential area for all the embassies the country hosts there is not a single Atmis stationed there

Balidoogle is The Training base for Danab special forces Under The US

Balcad base was handed to Somali National Army

it shows you have no clue about the country in General
Screenshot_2024-10-02-20-54-38-74_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Halane is residential area for all the embassies the country hosts there is not a single Atmis stationed there

Balidoogle is The Training base for Danab special forces Under The US

Balcad base was handed to Somali National Army

it shows you have no clue about the country in General View attachment 344577
Bruh what kind of idiot are you? No ATMIS in Xalane? I was just there last month, they literally open the gates for the Airport forget about Halane. Go sell that fake story to a donkey:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

There is not a single Atmis Soldier left in My degaans all of their bases were handed to SNA the only remaining ones are in Hiiraan Kgs,Ghetto and of course Jubaland it's your people who are refusing the Government's orders to Replace Ethiopian soldiers with SNA and it was your people who were swearing at the government live on TV not to force Ethiopia out of ghetto region ironic yeah keep sucking your Habesha cocks Boon c*m basket and when the war Begins you will be the first Victims.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people have no self perservation instincts whatsoever. They would sooner allow Ethiopia to outright annex their lands than being ruled by hawiye

Fixed that for you.

And yes, that is the case for every one of your retarded clans. Almost every subclan in Somalia is represented in Somali Galbeed, not a peep out of any of you, not a gunshot fired in anger, no nothing.

But they literally destroyed their own country and have tens of thousands of foreign troops because they did not want to live under the supposed rule of a particular clan.

Enjoy

siad-barre-gif.246791

Fixed that for you.

And yes, that is the case for every one of your retarded clans. Almost every subclan in Somalia is represented in Somali Galbeed, not a peep out of any of you, not a gunshot fired in anger, no nothing.

But they literally destroyed their own country and have tens of thousands of foreign troops because they did not want to live under the supposed rule of a particular clan.

Enjoy

siad-barre-gif.246791
Even under Farmarjo they hated the FGS. They will not accept anyone except their own clans men as leaders of the Federal Government

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
These people have no self perservation instincts whatsoever. They would sooner allow Ethiopia to outright annex their lands than being ruled by FGS.
That's why I'm tired of these stupid Hawiyes Caring about the Unity or the Somaliweyn in General these people hate us to an extreme level that they would rather allow Ethiopia to colonize them than Hawiyes rule them so we should close down our borders purge them to Their Shithole tuulos completely declare independence and our own country
We don't need them at all we have everything and we will extract our oil and gas in Galmudug and live like kings. let the boons starve in Ghetto and Eelays die en masse in IDP camps what have we benefited from those people apart from constant begging and suicide bombers.

That's why I'm tired of these stupid Hawiyes Caring about the Unity or the Somaliweyn in General these people hate us to an extreme level that they would rather allow Ethiopia to colonize them than Hawiyes rule them so we should close down our borders purge them to Their Shithole tuulos completely declare independence and our own country
We don't need them at all we have everything and we will extract our oil and gas in Galmudug and live like kings. let the boons starve in Ghetto and Eelays die en masse in IDP camps what have we benefited from those people apart from constant begging and suicide bombers.
Do you feel the same way with Somaliland?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
FGS needs to finish that constitution and reform the army already. And if diplomancy can't work then xoog is the only solution unfortunately

Do you honestly think an FGS exists? Somalia is well and truly fucked man, in this era where blatant land grabs have become the norm and the collapse of the post cold war "rules based order" I would not be surprised to see Somalia partitioned in the very near future.

Brother you cannot even rule yourself.

This nigga lives in an alternate reality :icon lol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Keep calm. Somalia was in a much worse position 10 years ago. The only truly anti-Somalia enemies we have are Ethiopia (a shithole) and UAE.

This is what the foreign ministry not only posted, but pinned :icon lol:

This is the same UAE that has been doing everything in its power to get Ethiopia a navy and base in SL :icon lol:

This is the same UAE that has been doing everything in its power to get Ethiopia a navy and base in SL :icon lol:
And the same government that couldn't even expel the Ethiopian ambassador. We have traitors and liars in office currently. One day we will be free of them and have pro-Somalia politicians.

:snoop: :snoop:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
@Dalac Bilaash nigga nobody cares about hawiye leading just stop electing people that will sink the nation and hate our national army. A few of my preferred candidates are Hawiye so don’t pull that “cuz we black” stuff here. This whole situation is suspicious because gurgurte still has deals and working relations with Ethiopia.

LG and Hassan is just two peas in the same pod. LG is betraying the Somali nation and Hassan has already done that more times than can be counted on one hand.

Reminds me of Hassan chipping in on crimea and Ukraine.
IMG_3688.png

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
@Dalac Bilaash nigga nobody cares about hawiye leading just stop electing people that will sink the nation and hate our national army. A few of my preferred candidates are Hawiye so don’t pull that “cuz we black” stuff here. This whole situation is suspicious because gurgurte still has deals and working relations with Ethiopia.

Reminds me of Hassan chipping in on crimea and Ukraine.
View attachment 344586
İt has nothing to do with Hassan these people Hate Hawiyes to the core lets not lie here Hawiyes have never sided with foreign enemies against any other Somali throughout in history but from what I have seen we're the only one who care about Somalinimo and everyone else will lead foreign cadows to get their interests I'm done with the fake Somalinimo it would be better for everyone to leave

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Only in Somalia will you have morons willing to serve the enemy of their ancestors so their dusty tuulo can get a cheap win against the neighboring clan. Fucking pathetic honestly.

Trending